By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The return of Master Chief will have Halo competing with the big boys once again, says Microsoft

Tagged games:

theprof00 said:
Is that guy seriously named Kiki Wolfkill?

He's a she. Not that it really matters when your name is that epic.

She also worked on PGR, Forza & RSC and is/was a pro racer IRL.

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
"But if you look at platform exclusives, nothing is bigger than Halo.”

Nintendo says hi

Nailed it. I don't understand why they would even make that statement. If it was nothing is bigger than halo on the 360, then yeah totally.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Mistershine said:
theprof00 said:
Is that guy seriously named Kiki Wolfkill?

He's a she. Not that it really matters when your name is that epic.

She also worked on PGR, Forza & RSC and is/was a pro racer IRL.

Damn...that's pretty cool

Halo isn't what it used to be. I will keep an eye on Halo 4 vs Black Ops 2 sales.

How about I look at a platformer platform exclusive for better.

Around the Network

Wait, "Nintendo" isn't a franchise or a platform exclusive. They are a console manufacture and a game publisher with inhouse development teams. What single franchise does Nintendo have that consistently sells as well as the main Halo games have.

And if you say Mario Kart ............ then I would maybe agree, but it doesn't really seem like an apples to apples comparison as MK isn't even considered one of Nintendo's big budget releases like Zelda or Mario Galaxy.

Areym said:
Attoyou said:

Nintendo says hi

Nailed it. I don't understand why they would even make that statement. If it was nothing is bigger than halo on the 360, then yeah totally.

Obviously MS meant towards Sony/PS3 since it is the 360s only direct competitor.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Darth Tigris said:
Wait, "Nintendo" isn't a franchise or a platform exclusive. They are a console manufacture and a game publisher with inhouse development teams. What single franchise does Nintendo have that consistently sells as well as the main Halo games have.

And if you say Mario Kart ............ then I would maybe agree, but it doesn't really seem like an apples to apples comparison as MK isn't even considered one of Nintendo's big budget releases like Zelda or Mario Galaxy.

Pokemon, 3D Mario, 2D Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Wii _____ Series'. That's just Nintendo. Sony arguably have Gran Turismo that's Halo-level and Microsoft themselves have Kinect Adventures which is bigger than any Halo.

zero129 said:
VGKing said:
Halo isn't what it used to be. I will keep an eye on Halo 4 vs Black Ops 2 sales.

No matter what the sales are, Black ops 2, wont stand a patch against Halo 4 in gameplay imo. Thats as long as 343 can keep up the bungie type of gameplay etc, and with the people that's working at that studio (Some of the best), i see no reason why it wont.

And Halo has always been great, and will always be a great seller, even if it doesn't beat CoD in sales, it will still be a much better game. Goldeneye and then Halo is what made FPS on consoles.

In before someone comes in and says O'Connor said "Perks" will be in Halo 4. 

I actually like both so I'm gonna be good either way but I'm truely more excited for Halo as I think it IS a better game.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

sales2099 said:
Areym said:
Attoyou said:

Nintendo says hi

Obviously MS meant towards Sony/PS3 since it is the 360s only direct competitor.

Well, I read platform exclusive and the Wii is a platform and it has exclusives which have sold much more than halo. Also, Gran turismo (I know, apples to oranges) is a bigger franchise than Halo, as far as I'm concerned but that's another topic for another time.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian