By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 3 ending sucks BIG TIME!!!

I know how you feel buddy. Yeah, it was pretty poor and I hope we see some DLC to fix it.

Around the Network

I didnl mind the ending I just got emotional when the end of a great franchise or epic hero finished. I think it was good until that little boy showed. Anyways my friend also hated the ending like you guys did and he joined a petition with 15,000 other ppl *_*

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Hmm, considering I love the franchise, I don't wish to be harsh, but yeah, I did not enjoy the ending in the slightest either...

This game was by far the best game I've played this gen but man that ending sure was a sucker punch....

SnakeDrake said:
I didnl mind the ending I just got emotional when the end of a great franchise or epic hero finished. I think it was good until that little boy showed. Anyways my friend also hated the ending like you guys did and he joined a petition with 15,000 other ppl *_*

If Halo 4 is anything to go by.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

From what I heard, now I know I never want to play the franchise.

The whole trilogy is about making decisions and then these decisions don't matter in the slightest and you don't get a conclusion to the stories and relationships you started. It must feel frustrating and disappointing as hell and a waste of time.

edit: Plus you must play the MP (which I presume has no conection with the SP story) in order to get the best ending in a trilogy that has been SP only till now.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Ok so will we demand that the DLC new ending be free? If so then ignorance is bliss.

Bioware would have to program, voice actors, sound effects etc to make a proper ending so nobody better cry IF this happens.

But in general, Im just gonna say: Bo ho.....cry me a river.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Ok so will we demand that the DLC new ending be free? If so then ignorance is bliss.

Honestly the ending was so bad most people would be willing to pay a few bucks for it. 

Even if it was to release for free, well, there are lots of ominous examples of ruined franchises out there, so probably it would still be within their best interests.

Well that's disappointing.

Give yourself time. It's very disappointing, yes, but you'll be calmer about it in a day.