By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ( MAJOR MASS EFFECT SPOILER! ) seriously this is the best Bioware can do about Tali? (DON'T ENTER IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!)

By the way turn the volume down there is some ear rape.

Around the Network

They just found a picture on google images and added blue lines on her face , talk about Bioware being lazy , like always.

More Photos  

Screw Tali, Liara is the best option, Tali fanboys got what was coming to them. We're getting the Bishoujo for a reason.

Bullshit aside, while it's common for artists to use stock photos as a reference that was a lazy effort by Bioware. That aside, ME3 certainly feels a bit more like an RPG like ME1 so I'm not too livid with Bioware. I'm sure once I view the ending though I will be.

Panama said:
Screw Tali, Liara is the best option, Tali fanboys got what was coming to them. We're getting the Bishoujo for a reason.

Bullshit aside, while it's common for artists to use stock photos as a reference that was a lazy effort by Bioware. That aside, ME3 certainly feels a bit more like an RPG like ME1 so I'm not too livid with Bioware. I'm sure once I view the ending though I will be.

All the female characters in Bioware games suck ass and one dementional to be honest .

PullusPardus said:
Panama said:

All the female characters in Bioware games suck ass and one dementional to be honest .

That's a rather sweeping generalization considering they don't have the same writers for every single Bioware game. Also if that were true one wouldn't be able to discern between the female cast in ME beyond looks, which just isn't the case. I can't speak for Dragon Age or SWTOR though as I'm not a fan. The writing was pretty damn good in Baldurs Gate and Kotor though back in the day.

Around the Network

Incredibly lazy, the just used a picture that was already online since ages

I want yo_john to see this thread.

I'm glad I canceled my pre-order.

Carl2291 said:
I want yo_john to see this thread.

what about him?

Alasted said:
I'm glad I canceled my pre-order.

LOL