By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - New Epic Rap Battle

What is your favorite Epic Rap Battle?

Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates 59 29.80%

Mario Bros. vs Wright Bros. 7 3.54%

Master Chief vs Leonidas 8 4.04%

Einstein vs Stephen Hawking 22 11.11%

Justin Bieber vs Beethoven 14 7.07%

Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley 10 5.05%

Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare 3 1.52%

Columbus vs Captain Kirk 1 0.51%

Hitler vs Vader 1&2 40 20.20%

Other 32 16.16%

Total:196

Update:

Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates

Around the Network

I love Epic Rap Battles of History, I've memorized all of them save the two most recent ones. I was actually going to post a thread based on this but decided not to.

Truth be told, I think Bill Gates vs ...Lemme just step right in, I got things to invent, I'm in innovator baby, change the world....erm, I mean, Steve Jobs, I think that's their best one so far.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
I love Epic Rap Battles of History, I've memorized all of them save the two most recent ones. I was actually going to post a thread based on this but decided not to.

Truth be told, I think Bill Gates vs ...Lemme just step right in, I got things to invent, I'm in innovator baby, change the world....erm, I mean, Steve Jobs, I think that's their best one so far.

I agree.  It replaces Einstein vs Hawking as my very favorite.  :)

archbrix said:
Runa216 said:

I agree.  It replaces Einstein vs Hawking as my very favorite.  :)

Well lemme think, This new one is their best, but after that my next faves are Mario Brothers vs Wright Brothers, HAwkign Vs Einstein, Dr Seuss vs Shakespeare, and...Genghis Khan vs The Easter Bunny!  oh, and Sarah Palin vs Lady Gaga.  

they have a lot of good ones. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

My fav is Mr Rogers vs Mr T personally, but...

EPIC RAP BATTTLEEESSSSS OF HHHHHHHISISSTORY !!!!

is my favorite line :)

Around the Network

Man I love this hahhaha!! Einstein and Hawking is awesome! And this new one just mixed it up a bit which makes it one oft he best!

lmao, that one was pretty good.

Vader vs Hitler is still my favourite though ^^

these are pretty cool. thanks for posting.

Yeah. That one was good.

People forget that MS saved Apple from bankruptcy.

Anyway, good video.

Yay!!!