By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PSN Screen Name Thread

Gamer tag: Stovo

Add me as I chat a lot and am good company on many games, such as MGS4.

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

ADD ME - skeezer-92

^_^

hawks511

Feel free to add

/************************************************/

Fanboy (sometimes spelled fanboi) is a term used to describe an individual who is devoted to a single subject in a fanatical manner, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.

Prediction: PS3 will have 25 percent of the nextgen console market be end

of the year i.e. till 31st dec 2008

umm...well two games I defiently will own and play online for the rest of this year are LittleBigPlanet and resistance 2.

If anyonelse is gonna be playing these games online please add me.

PSN: KillahMonkah

psn name-zaco324
add me please

Around the Network

Check my sig. :P its a long and how-to sound out name. :P based off a Norse Epic Hero / sword. :P so im told anyways...

LordElite.

Currently not really playing anything online (BioShock is too awesome) but I do COD4 more than anything else. Haven't touched UTIII in months, as for Metal Gear Online, never felt any desire to go back to it.

Damned Konami and their Game ID system.

I believe that's all the good online games I have. Oh, there's Bad Company, but I'll never get desperate enough to play that.

EDIT: I plan to get LBP and Resistance 2 soon. I don't suppose Valkyria Chronicles has online? I'm getting that and Uncharted as well.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Please add me I am lonely my PSN ID is: Stovo

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Everyone add me i need more friends :)

oliminator1994

I don't play online with many games at all, so adding me might not be too beneficial :P

The only games I play online are Warhawk, and Resistance 2 Co-operative xD But whatever!!!

ChronoTJM

Happy gaming all!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.