i play cod4 and gta4 alot

if ur connection is laggy dont bother

Around the Network

you'd have never guessed mine..

PSN Id: Phrancheyez

told ya!

Psn: DPatriot.
Play mostly Cod4.

Mcxs00 my ps3 is being repaured but feel free to send ivites anyway. I will be playing COD4 Warhawk GTA4 Etc. Please sya vgchartz in the message and ur vgchart username. See you on the battlefield

thelastsoldier said:

PSN ID: SoldierofVirtue

feel free to add me (and by looking at some of the names so far i know for a fact i gamed with some of you online already....might as well make it a habit,lol)

Current List of Online Gaming:                                     Future List: (Through 12/31/08)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (GOTY IMO)                                     NCAA Football 09 (Roll Tide Roll)
Call of Duty 4                                                                Madden 09 (Go Packers)
Resistance                                                                    Little Big Planet
Motorstorm                                                                   NBA 2K9 (Lakers will win in 09)
NCAA Football 08                                                          Dead Space
Warhawk                                                                      Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Super Stardust HD                                                        HOME
Mortal Kombat 2                                                            Resistance 2
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

Your signature is addicted.

Around the Network

scotera1

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

smj1860

Not hooked up to the net at the moment, but will be back on next week sometime.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

cool48

PSN - Fuegonian

I play, Civ Rev, COD 4, Warhawk, Vegas 2, Fifa 08 (soon to be 09), MGS, UT3.

@ thelastsolider = I just spent the last 5 minutes looking at your sig video, i went through a range of emotions. It's a very evocative piece. Kudos to the director...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

hawks511

Feel free to add

/************************************************/

Fanboy (sometimes spelled fanboi) is a term used to describe an individual who is devoted to a single subject in a fanatical manner, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.

Prediction: PS3 will have 25 percent of the nextgen console market be end

of the year i.e. till 31st dec 2008