By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Seece Vs. Kantor

seece

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Kantor, for no obvious reason at all.

I think these rounds are moving to fast...last night the carl smeags round was stil up.

Went to bed, woke up went to work, just got home and bam i missed tads12 round? Can i suggest that we do one round per day.

OT: Seece.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
I think these rounds are moving to fast...last night the carl smeags round was stil up.

Went to bed, woke up went to work, just got home and bam i missed tads12 round? Can i suggest that we do one round per day.

OT: Seece.

Ha!!!  These rounds have been more than once a day.  I don't have to write down the day of the week on my old man diaper like Jay said.

I vote for Seece.  There is no question that the young man does a tremendous amount for the site.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Kantor

Around the Network

Seece

Kantor

I did not vote Seece because his avatar is a douch3...

I honestly cannot decide on this one. Seriously, both Kantor and Seece are amazing dudes and add so much to VGChartz it's ridiculous.

So I'm going to flip a coin. *flips coin*

Aaaaand Kantor won the coin flip, so I vote for Kantor.

I'd have to give the edge to Kantor. I've talked to him a couple times in AIM and he is a pretty cool guy.

Kantor gets my vote.

I'm so very sorry Seece, because I know you're one of the best users on the site. But, we did have a huge falling out midway through last year, so I just can't say you were the greatest user in my eyes because of that, even if you deserve to win

(Actually, I deserved to win, but never mind that. Can't believe I was knocked out Round 1 though...)

But yeah. My apologies.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.