By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Seece Vs. Kantor

Kantor without question. One of the mods I actually like :D

Around the Network

I've had a good run.

I vote for Seece, following traditional etiquette. As long as he votes for me, of course.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I vote for Seece.
He has done a ton to the site, and even if we had a rough (very, very rough) start, he is a very cool guy once you pass his security system.

I vote Kantor because I believe Seece doesn't like me that much (which makes it easier to be stand offish towards him).

This is a tough one so I'm going to close my eyes and fap. The person I think of during that time is the person who gets my vote.

... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

fap fap fap
fap ... ...

Kantor it is.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I vote for Seece.
I just started talking to Kantor, sorry.

Man what a tough round. Kantor likes Mass Effect, is an amazing poster and he does awesome reviews but Seece is one of my all time favorite posters and he's just completely awesome.

I guess I'm going to have to go with Seece.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Not first! Wow, I feel like an anti-spammer now. 

I've always liked and respected Kantor as a user/writer/mod, despite his absurd and illogical like of ME2 and ME3, but Seece is just one of the coolest people, and he has not played ANY Mass Effect game to boot (seriously though... go play ME1).

So I vote for Seece, with a distinguished mention for Kantor.

It can't get much harder than this (That's what she said!.. or he said! Right guys?.. 'cause of gay?). Both guys contribute an immense amount of time and energy to the site and it would not be as pleasant a place without either of them - and the voting shows just that. I think this is the tightest round yet in terms of voting share between two users. I had to pull a page from Smeags book (which he originally pulled from my book, which I originally pulled from someone else's book...) and flip a coin. On the plus side, the result provided me with an opportunity to tads it up... or down.

Well played, sir.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

3+3= Seece!

*bows*