By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

I can tell this flash mob think won't turn out well.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
spurgeonryan said:

There was rumor of a 3DSi, but do we really want a 3DSi or a 3DSlite? No.

I do ;o

I want an XL itteration so Ryan would buy one!

$30 for Skyward Sword?! People better buy that game! This is too good of an oppurinty to miss!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Skyward Sword rules!
I saw some comments awhile ago on how Zelda needed to change - being always the same game... i didn`t get it. The game is really good and really separates itself from other games on the series.

Btw, a 3DS lite version for me would mean a really "lite" version with only 2 layers instead of 3 (when it`s closed); a better 3D screen and a big one at that... yeeaaaah! At least one like DS Lite XL.

Eh, the more I learn about Skyward Sword the more my disinterest grows. And obviously, I was pretty disinterested in the first place, or I'd have it by now.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
noname2200 said:
Eh, the more I learn about Skyward Sword the more my disinterest grows. And obviously, I was pretty disinterested in the first place, or I'd have it by now.

I think that it will make you smile nameless one! Some had a problem with the controls, but I have been good with them so far. I recommend you get it for 29.99 this week at The Toys!

The controls were never really my concern; in fact, I wish the system had far more games that used motion controls like Skyward does. But a long, forced tutorial, stealth segments, no real overworld, lots of story, high school romance, areas getting reused time and again... it just kills my interest, you know?

And I haven't liked a Zelda game since Wind Waker (which I thought was seriously flawed too), or loved one since Majora's Mask. I still love the old Zelda titles, to the point where according to my 3DS I've sunk an unhealthy amount of time into Zelda I+II, but the newer ones have left me cold for nearly a decade now.

Bah, sorry, didn't mean to turn this into Livejournal. I'm happy for those who are interested, but who haven't picked it up yet.

I doubt we will get any home console zelda related announcements at this year's E3, except for only maybe a statement in the like of ''we are working on a new zelda title'' or maybe a teaser image like what they did with SS, but nothing to rly get excited about and nothing we dont already know... cause lets face it, we ALL know that they are working on a zelda title.

But a 3ds game announcement with a trailer is possible.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

I don't see how making a stand breaks portable gaming. Hell, some smartphones have an included stand. Plus, you can carry the stand in your pocket since it's so small when you fold it. It's not like your force to use the stand when you play the game, it's a choice. I barley use the stand when I'm playing the game, but I do use it. I also use the stand to make videos on my 3DS. It looks pretty good enough for me to do a let's play of the game itself, better than some other Youtube videos. But, I'm not interested.

Another Zelda showing at E3 would be great! Hopefully, they'll talk about the 3DS game!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Skyward Sword is already in the bargain bin, no surprises.

spurgeonryan said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Japanese Rhythm Heaven Fever fans making their own remixes

that remix was really awesome...

@spurgeonryan

This thread is amazing and you keep updating info nonstop :9 keep it up! 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064