By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm so far on World 3

The difficultly is definitely there if you are not prepared for it. Even if you have a page full of stickers, you will come across a moment when you don't want to use more powerful stickers or you'll run out of stickers and to survive on what stickers are in the level. It's really deep.

Like I said, the NPCs and Villains are not there like previous games. There isn't a Dimento or a Lord Grump. But the enemies you encounter are just as funny and entertaining. For example, you'll meet a pair of rhyming Boomerang Bros. or the Magikoopa you'll meet countless times. Also, I love Kersti and there are plenty of random funny Toads to meet.

I love the Sticker system. It's very unique and engaging. By the time you reach World 3, you'll appreciate it.

The worlds themselves are based on what you on the world map. There isn't a Shy Guy's Toy Box or a Ice Palace, but there certain locations that are unique and very detailed. The worlds are quite large even if they separated into levels.

Overall, I'm loving this game. I haven't encountered a point where I need to go on the Internet and find out where to go next like some reviewers. If you take your time and explore your surroundings you can get pass just fine.

I think this was sorta my expectation. I'd imagine that; like most people; if you just actually sat down to explore each area in depth rather than rushing through it then the game would make far more sense. Obviously reviewers have to meet a deadline so they may not have done, which would only come back to haunt them...

Anyway, it's nice to hear all of the good things said about the game, sadly, it only makes the wait for December even longer now! 

Oh, and Americans: In less than a week's time you'll be able to get the WiiU! Madness!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

I'm so far on World 3

The difficultly is definitely there if you are not prepared for it. Even if you have a page full of stickers, you will come across a moment when you don't want to use more powerful stickers or you'll run out of stickers and to survive on what stickers are in the level. It's really deep.

Like I said, the NPCs and Villains are not there like previous games. There isn't a Dimento or a Lord Grump. But the enemies you encounter are just as funny and entertaining. For example, you'll meet a pair of rhyming Boomerang Bros. or the Magikoopa you'll meet countless times. Also, I love Kersti and there are plenty of random funny Toads to meet.

I love the Sticker system. It's very unique and engaging. By the time you reach World 3, you'll appreciate it.

The worlds themselves are based on what you on the world map. There isn't a Shy Guy's Toy Box or a Ice Palace, but there certain locations that are unique and very detailed. The worlds are quite large even if they separated into levels.

Overall, I'm loving this game. I haven't encountered a point where I need to go on the Internet and find out where to go next like some reviewers. If you take your time and explore your surroundings you can get pass just fine.

I think this was sorta my expectation. I'd imagine that; like most people; if you just actually sat down to explore each area in depth rather than rushing through it then the game would make far more sense. Obviously reviewers have to meet a deadline so they may not have done, which would only come back to haunt them...

Anyway, it's nice to hear all of the good things said about the game, sadly, it only makes the wait for December even longer now! 

Oh, and Americans: In less than a week's time you'll be able to get the WiiU! Madness!

It's clearly Nintendo's fault.

First, they give people Super guide when nobody asked for, and deserve to get score docked.

Now, they went and completely leave out Super guide, and deserve to get score docked.

Galaki said:
Conegamer said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

I'm so far on World 3

It's clearly Nintendo's fault.

First, they give people Super guide when nobody asked for, and deserve to get score docked.

Now, they went and completely leave out Super guide, and deserve to get score docked.

Heh, Nintendo just can't win. You of all people should know that

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I cant believe WiiU is so close
lucky americans!!!

Yeah I had my brother take off the night and sending him to Walmart with a penny for the System. (Preordered at WalMart, and its all paid for except the penny. I'm going to work he can update the Wii U while I work.) And and about $200 to get 2 or three third party games, since I'm getting the deluxe version might as well use the premium service for all it is worth. So I'm buying all of my Nintendo titles as digital (that I can) and swiping my middle brother's 2TB USB Harddrive, he doesn't need it.

Around the Network

It's good to hear that Super Paper Mario is getting favorable impressions from it's fans. I am going to pick this up for my nephew for his birthday and hopefully someone gets it for me for Christmas, but I've been a bad, bad boy at times this year.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

^You sir, got me curious!
James Bond bad boy or the Dr.No that doesn't give a rats ***e bad boy? >.>

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Don't know if this has been posted.

http://www.dealspwn.com/pikachu-3ds-xl-limited-edition-confirmed-europe-121424

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

TripleMMM said:
^You sir, got me curious!
James Bond bad boy or the Dr.No that doesn't give a rats ***e bad boy? >.>

Obviously, a James Bond bad boy.  

I always did feel a tad sympathetic towards Francisco Scaramanga though.  How would you feel if your pet elephant was killed like that?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I am not as far along in Sticker Star as some others, but I do enjoy the game so far, my Son can't wait to get it away from me, I told him to beat something else until I am done, and with the Wii U coming out it may take a while.

Speaking of the Wii U, for those who see signatures, I think I may have too many games, so if I were to give up a game, which would it be, or would you recommend changing one?

I really want to give COD a chance on a console so I have that coming, but I am on the verge of buying it twice (for my PC, lol)