By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

I think that the comment from the IGn guy - if there really aren`t any news - is about ZombiU.
I`m pretty sure someone at IGN said that ZombiU could be really great for Wii U - a must have.

Around the Network

Yeah, I think the "news" will be about either ZombiU OR - surprisingly enough - NintendoLand! What if that game really IS what Wii Sports were to Wii?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

GamerPrint Gets Festive With Video Game Christmas Cards

Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 | 21:10 BST by Orla Madden

Cards to suit everyone

Ho Ho Bros

It's almost that time of year, when everyone is merry, bright, and decking the halls with boughs of holly. Whether we like it or not, it's creeping up fast. Buying cards for this festive time, meanwhile, can often be a little bit dull, but GamerPrint has something to offer gamers for the upcoming holiday season.

The gaming enthusiast's site has designed a set of original Christmas cards inspired by some of the most famous video game characters of all time, such as Mario (Super Mario Bros.), Pikachu (Pokémon), and Snake (Metal Gear Solid). Imagine the smile on your loved one's face as he/she receives one of these cards, or their disappointment if you don't get them a game to go with it.

At £8 for a set of 10, this could be worth a look if the designs grab your attention; you can check out the site at the link below to see all ten variations. So, are you tempted?

gamerprint.co.uk.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/gamerprint_gets_festive_with_video_game_christmas_cards

That "Have a Ball" card, which one does that represents???

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:

Metroid

Around the Network

@spurgeonryan But we haven't learned of the remaining games in Nintyland. I'm personally looking forward to the Captain Falcon one.

@TheKingofRedLions: I did not know or even begin to think that was Samus visor, until I went to the site.
At that time I said to myself, crap! I made a fool of myself...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TheKingofRedLions said:
TripleMMM said:

Metroid

Thanks for that. I really thought those were some green pants. lol!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
phenom08 said:
@spurgeonryan But we haven't learned of the remaining games in Nintyland. I'm personally looking forward to the Captain Falcon one.

I could go for some new Pikmin 3 info. There is a gigantic launch line up. Best Nintendo has ever had , but we continue to hear about the same handful of games over and over again.

Captain Falcon would be interesting as well though.

Pikmin 3 is launch window and not launch date. Of course you are gonna hear of those games now and more of the other games later.

I can already see a Wii U Pikmin 3 bundle! With a Wii U specially designed for that purpose. Oh yeah! :)