By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

LOL! They really need to show this to welcome Reggie on to stage at E3.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

LOL! They really need to show this to welcome Reggie on to stage at E3.

I will continue what you started: My body is REGGIE.

(that was taking top comments XD)

Being serious a moment, i want that for real too.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

New Castlevania: Mirror of Fate screens! Game is releasing this Fall!

Check the link for more: http://www.topofarmer.com/2012/05/29/primeros-scans-de-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Natsume secret is a new game, but where it'll go still a mystery.

Natsume announces “Project Happiness”, details at E3
May 31st, 2012 Posted in General Nintendo, News, Posted by Valay | No Comments »

We fortunately didn’t have to wait long for Natsume to clarify its Twitter tease posted a few hours ago.

The company, in conjunction with Rising Star Games, has announced that a new title from Harvest Moon creator Yasuhiro Wada is in the works. The tentatively titled “Project Happiness” is being developed by Wada’s TOYBOX Studio.

Natsume says that the experience “will warm the hearts of gamers”.

It sounds like specific information about Wada’s mysterious title may come out of E3. Natsume will be holding behind-closed doors meetings with members of the press where the first details will be revealed.

whoa, had a weird dream about Miyamoto's new IP, I wonder if the end result will be anything like it.
It was about playing a big fat bird who had to deliver people and other things between planetoids with whatever means necessary, crazy taxy style. The visuals were like a combination of DK Jungle Beat and Mario Galaxy.
I hope his new game is nothing like that!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:
whoa, had a weird dream about Miyamoto's new IP, I wonder if the end result will be anything like it.
It was about playing a big fat bird who had to deliver people and other things between planetoids with whatever means necessary, crazy taxy style. The visuals were like a combination of DK Jungle Beat and Mario Galaxy.

Miyamoto is like Chthulu, he goes into your dreams at night to steal them and leave you insane.

But instead of living under the island of R'lyeh, he's smart and lives over the island of Wuhu.

VicViper said:
gumby_trucker said:

Miyamoto is like Chthulu, he goes into your dreams at night to steal them and leave you insane.

But instead of living under the island of R'lyeh, he's smart and lives over the island of Wuhu.

if the actual game is indeed revealed to be similar to the one in my dream I probably will go slightly insane

the original trolls

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Surprised no one is talking about the Castlevania game...

Anyhow, major English voice actors and more screens revealed for Kingdom Hearts 3D!

· Leonard Nimoy– Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.

· Haley Joel Osment– Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.

· David Gallagher– Remembered for his work on 7 th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.

· Hayden Panettiere– Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panettiere returns to voice Xion, a 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.

· Jesse McCartney– Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.

· Quinton Flynn– Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.

Click link for more: http://kh13.com/news/28755-english-screenshots-and-major-voice-actors-for-kingdom-hearts-3d-revealed/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

gumby_trucker said:

if the actual game is indeed revealed to be similar to the one in my dream I probably will go slightly insane

If the acutal game is like the one you dreamed... just tell me the next time you dream about the loto numbers!

We can go 50/50

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
gumby_trucker said:

If the acutal game is like the one you dreamed... just tell me the next time you dream about the loto numbers!

We can go 50/50

just remembered another part of the dream. Sakurai walks on stage and says SSB has actually been in development for two years and the whole thing with Iwata announcing it prematurely was a prank. Cue lights, video reel plays

the original trolls