By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What are some of your favorite Conan O'Brien Moment?

Tagged games:

We are at that time of the Week again. We are in the Weekend Doldrums. This is the time of the week when the site gets slow, because everyone is out doing whatever it is you do on the weekend. For those of you who are still here, toughing it out with the rest of us, I applaud you. I do not know what it is that is holding you here. Maybe it is one of the Staff that has won you over and you are loyal to him/her (that was for you Stephanie). Maybe you are here to play out your mafia game, or maybe you are just hoping to find out one last bit of information on your favorite gaming plateform. Well while you are waiting for any of that crap to happen why not post here what is your favorite Late Night with Conan O'Brien scene. Heck, if you would like you could even put multiple scenes down since the guy has thousands of great bits. For the poster who likes to go overboard I would reccomend some restraint. Please refrain from embeding more than 1 or 2 videos per post. There will be some leeway though. If you are Chocoloco, or if you have any of his characteristics then I will not mind if you cannot help your self when posting multiple videos. Man Bear Pig. If you are to come into this thread and post anything I emplore you to not act crazy. We are all decent folks just trying to run a decent thread. No one wants your crazy shenanigans here!

So without pushing this long wall of words that no one will read any longer, I give you some of my top choices.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Lol! Some of those are funny, especially the one with the talking squirrel!

Also liked that small talk debate he used to have with Max usually over issues nobody even knew about, too bad Max is gone from the new show.

Another one was the audience guy who would try to correct Conan, but when Conan shut him down he would scream "There's no reason to live! Where's my kayak!?" And do a ridiculous suicide.

Aj_habfan said:

Also liked that small talk debate he used to have with Max usually over issues nobody even knew about, too bad Max is gone from the new show.

Another one was the audience guy who would try to correct Conan, but when Conan shut him down he would scream "There's no reason to live! Where's my kayak!?" And do a ridiculous suicide.

that was great! chuck norris was a teacher and that kid through the paper at him while he was drawing on the chalk board. chuck norris caught it without looking and threw it back at the kid. lol!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

i will fully admit I just randomely picked topics.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

i will fully admit I just randomely picked topics.

I promise that you can pick any Conan clip and it will be funny! Especially the Martha Stewart one. She always gets so nervous when he is around. Touching stuff that does not belong to him. Getting things dirty and out of order. Great Stuff!

I like your selection with Tebow! I wonder what Rol would say to you? :P

I always liked In the year 2000.