By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 is my 3rd favorite console of all time, how about you 360 owners?

Second favorite, first place goes to PS (Playstation 1)

Around the Network

Without gaming into to much description:

1: Xbox
2: Xbox 360
3: N64
4: Gamecube
5: PS2

The top 3 was hard to decide.

I don't know really. I have fond memories of the 16bit era, Sega Genesis /Turbo GraphX16/Snes which I liked almost equaly back then... maybe I played more of the Sega Genesis and less of the Turbo but I really liked rpgs and all of them got so many.

1 - Xbox and Xbox 360 (don't have a WiiPS3) (Mass Effect, XBLA games - Splosion Man, Castle Crashers, Limbo, Star Wars Kotor, PGR, Burnout, Halo, Bioshock, Ninja Gaiden, JSRF, Otogi, Dance Central)

2 - 16 bits (Shining Force, Star Fox, Snatcher, Lunar, FFIV-VI, Sonic, Mario World, Lufia, Neutopia, Street of Rage, Donkey Kong Country)

3 - I liked the other consoles a lot too but I never really had a console I liked more than the other except for the Dreamcast. This generation is different because I play mainly multiplat games but since I like Halo/PGR and Forza I picked a 360 and never had to buy a PS3 or Wii.

if XBLA (and more specifically Sega classics) games are included......... then it's in 1st place for me.

but if we are talking retail only, it's in 3rd.

1ST......... Sega Megadrive/Genesis (Streets of Rage 2 & 3, Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Golden Axe, Road Rash, Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse, PGA Tour Golf 2, Street Fighter 2: Championship Edition, Micro Machines: Turbo Tournament '96, Mortal Kombat 1-3, Kid Chameleon, Dick Tracy and many MANY more)

2ND....... Sega Dreamcast (Shenmue 1 & 2, Power Stone 1 & 2, Virtua Tennis 1 & 2, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Crazy Taxi 1 & 2, Resident Evil 2, 3 & CV, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Headhunter, Sega Rally 2, Virtua Fighter 3 TB, Dino Crisis, Virtua Striker 3, Blue Stinger and many more)

3RD...... Xbox 360 (Dead Rising 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Street Fighter IV, Saints Row 2 & 3, Virtua Tennis 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Bayonetta, Forza 3, Gears of War 1-3, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 07, plus theres still plenty of time to go this gen, i'm sure more will be added)

Honourable mention....... Super Nintendo Entertainment System obviously (Super Mario World, Killer Instinct, Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country, Street Fighter II: The World Warriors ect)

Oh, gosh, it is a tough one to pick one favorite. But here goes:

Xbox 360 (Alan Wake, Halo: Reach, a few others, plus just Talking to my Xbox and making it look stuff up for me.)
PC Gaming (Sims2, Civilization games, Heroes of Might and Magic, W.O.W. and the best of all Star Command 2)
Atari 800 (Ultima 2, Ali Babba and the 40 Thieves, Heracles)
Atari 2600 (many)
Odessy II (the Dungeons and Dragon's type game)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

1. ps2 (55 games, most of my highest rated games were on ps2)
2. ps3 (83+44 psn games + 226 blu-rays counting box sets as 1)
3. ps (17 games, bought it late and played only the best consequently)
4. gc (12 games, pure quality)
5. x360 (21 + 2 xbla games, great in the beginning then I lost interest)
6. wii (17 games, great in the beginning then Nintendo lost interest)
7. xbox (9 games, PGR, Rallysport challenge!)
8. n64 (3 games, oot, mario, waverace, can't remember what else I played on it)
9. dc (3 games)

PC sits at 195 games, skewed towards the earlier years)

It's my favorite, but I haven't owned that many other systems. Besides original Xbox, game boy color, and game boy advanced SP.

1.ps3

2. Ps2

3. Gamecube

4. Xbox 360

5. Psp 

1. Dreamcast (Sonic, Shenmue, Resident Evil Code veronica, Tony Hawk)
  2. Xbox 360 (Halo, CoD, Gears, Fable, XBLA, Red Dead Redemption)
  3. N64 (Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Extreme G)
  4. Xbox (Halo, Fable, "OMG ONLINE GAMEPLAY ON A CONSOLE ACTUALLY WORKS!")
  5. Genesis (Sonic, Ultimate Soccer, Toki)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

It's my favourite Microsoft console of all time.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix