By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 3: Official Launch Trailer!

Mass Effect 3: Michael Bay edition

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Argh I need to play this game now!!!

Any chance you could just post about it in the Official Thread? I'm having trouble pasting the video in there for some reason.

Does it make me excited? No!
Why? Because I was already excited and have been for quite some time now.

Still can't wait, especially for that ending, one giant galactic fleet squaring up against the Reaper invasion force.

that was sick..... just a few more days aahhhh yeeaaahhhhhh

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network

I can not wait for Mass Effect 3, I'm playing ME2 now in anticipation xD

Holy crap! My excitement for this game just went up by a a lot. Argh still need to finish ME2 on insane, but thankfully I'm not getting ME3 till the 31st so that will give me time to beat the DLC, the main story, and keep everyone alive this time lol.

Hype.

I think the game will be worth buying, just for the everything vs Reaper fleet cutscene. 90 minutes of cutscenes, right? I'll be upset if that one is anything less than 20 minutes >.

Not long now ^_^

Im still hesitating on whether to get it day 1 or in a month or two. I played the demo on the ps3 and I have to say, it was pretty bad. Although I overly enjoyed Mass Effect 2 and thought for 20$, it was a damn good experience. Hmm Hmm, decisions decisions. I guess I'll take a peak at the ps3 reviews to see whether or not it's decent, because I still want to kick some reaper ass and the story is one of the best sci fi stories I ever saw.