By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Games to Buy - Game Sugguestions for New Xbox 360 Owners

Forget think, as someone thats 20 hours in, I can tell you Lost Odyssey IS worth the buy.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I am sure it is. However, I am trying to focus on budget-priced (below $40 USD) games.

The list of must-buy full price games still seems to be:

Bioshock
Mass Effect
Call of Duty 4
Lost Odyssey
Rock Band

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

would disc bundled games count as budget?
Marvel ult. alliance/forza 2

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Loads of cheap second hand games are readily available to pick up for the XBox 360 of all different genres

Rent thru gamefly ! keep a game for 15 a month 2 for 22 and 3 for $30.00 just sendem back when your done! or buy them used cheap! or gamestop used with a 10%off gameinformer card! but ya Halo3 Cod4 Bioshock Mass effect and many more!

Around the Network

I'd rather own a good game than rent it...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Some cheap/good ( all above 80 on metacritic ) games :

Call of Duty 3 = 39,99 $
GRAW2 = 29,99 $
Prey
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent = 29,99

I don't habe any of them ( all FPS... ) but I heard they're quite good.

prey is like 10$ used now..... I'm gonna get it and probably the sequel if it's good.

Bioshock is Gamestop's used deal of the week (4/4 - 4/10), only $29.99. Usually I avoid used games from Gamestop at all costs (tends to be a rip off), but seeing that it's fairly high on my 'must purchase' list, I might as well pick it up. Great deal.

Edit: original link wasn't working

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/pdfs/olfsi_040408.pdf

^ I just went to my gamestop today- it was 45$ >.