By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Congrats for the 1000 views NintendoPie

Just wait until smeags and/or killeryoshis get a hold of this thread. They're both amongst the biggest pokemon fans in this site XD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Congrats for the 1000 views NintendoPie

Just wait until smeags and/or killeryoshis get a hold of this thread. They're both amongst the biggest pokemon fans in this site XD.

Thanks! I'm surprised that they haven't posted in here then. xD

Since Serebii.net doesn't like to share ( -.- ) I shall just post the link:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/bestwishes/713.shtml
It shows pictures and a small synopsis of the Upcoming "Pokemon Black and White!" episode. =)

spurgeonryan said:
I like serebi.com. I also like that you have snap as the tagged game.

Look closer at the tagged games.

spurgeonryan said:
I am on my phone how many games are there?

There are 10 games. They are all the portable main series one. Except I did put Pokemon Snap in there. xD

Around the Network

I can't wait to see what black and white 2 have in store :D. It is kinda exciting right now. But as I predicted before I believe it will come out in NA in October.

Also after playing through (most) of soul silver I got to say I'm rather behind. As I still need to get platinum. And Gen IV is complete for me.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
I can't wait to see what black and white 2 have in store :D. It is kinda exciting right now. But as I predicted before I believe it will come out in NA in October.

Also after playing through (most) of soul silver I got to say I'm rather behind. As I still need to get platinum. And Gen IV is complete for me.

Good to see you in the thread! =)

Pokemon Black and White 2 were told to be out around Fall, so that seems like it'll work. We just need to remember that Wii U is coming out around that time too and I doubt they want to take attention away from either. The Wii U and Pokemon Black and White 2's releases need (in my opinion) to be seperated by at least a months margin.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am on my phone how many games are there?

There are 10 games. They are all the portable main series one. Except I did put Pokemon Snap in there. xD

Since you refuse, I will do it for you Ninpie. here is your video.

What didn't I do? O_o

spurgeonryan said:

Nintendo Zone brings in more classic Pokemon TV series episodes

Coming from Nintendo's Twitter...

New, full-length episodes of the Pokémon TV series is available on Nintendo Zone. Click to find the location near you! http://bit.ly/yPalK5

Remember, you can always use that workaround to access Nintendo Zone content from the comfort of your own home!

Link

I totally forgot to post that thread in here. xD Where do you get all this random news from?

The post is fine, just make sure it stays on topic. It can not take up a whole page though.