By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

All I want is a Pokemon RPG on Wii/WiiU and my life will be complete! Thanks for this awesome thread NintendoPie. Can't wait to see what new Black and White 2 brings to the table!

Though I didn't really like most of the pokemon after the 1st season (i.e. 152 on), I have to admit, the black and white anime season is really fun. The water starter pokemon is really cute, the grass type is really interesting and the fire, well... it ain't bad.

I've seen all the Pokemon movies and can't wait for the next one :)

Around the Network

I just had to post this:

This card looks so cool!

Many additional cards for the upcoming Japanese Dragon Blast/Dragon Blade expansions, as well as Japanese promotional cards, have been revealed. These cards include Full Art versions of the recently revealed Giratina-EX and Rayquaza-EX, evolutionary families of many previously released cards, and Drifloon and Drifblim. Dragon Blast and Dragon Blade will be released in Japan on March 16.

spurgeonryan said:
So this is dragon blast card?

Dragon Blast Card? What do you mean?

Question: What was your first/favorite Pokemon game?
My Answer: My first was Sapphire and my favorite is Sapphire. xD I loved that generation!
Answer below!

NintendoPie said:
Question: What was your first/favorite Pokemon game?
My Answer: My first was Sapphire and my favorite is Sapphire. xD I loved that generation!
Answer below!

Pokemon Red was my first, but Gold was my favourite up until Black&White released.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
My answer is Pokemon Snap.

For both favorite and first? 

Those foam magnets are adorable! Sadly, it is a waste of money, at least for me. Either the Dog will get a hold of it or they will easily get lost.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Those foam magnets are adorable! Sadly, it is a waste of money, at least for me. Either the Dog will get a hold of it or they will easily get lost.

Just post them on your locker at school, or church.

We don't have lockers at school. Where in the world would I put it at church? xD

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Just post them on your locker at school, or church.

We don't have lockers at school. Where in the world would I put it at church? xD

Church locker? Bible?

Have you played Pokemon Snap yet? I believe it is on the VC. Check it out tonight!

LOL! Ryan it's 11:19, I'm not going to randomly download a VC game. I might sooner or later but a new phone and the Wii U are more important to me than Pokemon Snap as of now.

This thread just hit 1'000 views! Thanks to all you lurkers and the few people who have posted. I think it was my first to get that much... not sure.
Now only if all you guys would post. ;)