By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Oh nice, new Meloetta formes, even though Meloetta herself hasn't released on the original Black and White yet .

Still don't know why they took over a year to reveal these pokemons

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Now I'm no Pokémon fan, so this may sound exteremly superficial...

But isn't that B/W 2 logo so gorgeously beautiful? I think people would buy this just for the logo LOL!

happydolphin said:

But isn't that B/W 2 logo so gorgeously beautiful? I think people would buy this just for the logo LOL!

The Japanese Pokemon Logos are always awesome. Just look at the comparison below;

Awesome:                                                                                        Boring:

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

The Japanese Pokemon Logos are always awesome. Just look at the comparison below;

Awesome:                                                                                        Boring:

lol, the american version almost seems racist lol

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

lol, the american version almost seems racist lol

Why is that? Maybe because it is in a huge font?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

lol Well I know which version I'm not getting.

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:

lol Well I know which version I'm not getting.

Lol, so you're willing to pay extra bucks just to get the Japanese ver? I will admit the US one os boring but not that boring.

New Event! Pokémon Black & White - Nobunaga's Rayquaza Event

For those of you with the Japanese games, a new WiFi event has been announced. This event, to tie in with the launch of spin-off game Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition, offers the download of a shiny Rayquaza based upon the shiny Rayquaza owned by Nobuanga within the game. This Rayquaza is Level 70 and knows the moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower, Outrage and Dragon Dance. It has no hold item. This distribution will run from March 17th 2012 to April 16th 2012 giving a month to download it. This distribution will also run at the Pokémon BW Searcher tour in Japan.  

Japenese always get the best Wif-Fi events.......or up to a year earlier than we do........

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

spurgeonryan said:
There is going to be a lot of Pokemon news I feel at E3 this year. I just know it!

It always seems that Nintendo doesn't want to talk about it at E3 though. What do you think they would talk about? I would think they would've held a seperate Nintendo Conference with all news for Pokemon B/W 2 before E3.