By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 20/02 ~ 26/02

Congrats HM! That was a really good opening. Hopefully it'll have legs.

Around the Network

Is it just me or Asura's Wrath just completely bombed? Bayonetta was at something like 200K if memory serves. It's one of those games the press go crazy about, and that in the end the public barely notices.

Love Application seems a bit low as well :( but I don't really know the size of the ecchi dating sim market lol

noname2200 said:
VGKing said:

But there is a reason for this. They wouldn't want to do a panic price cut. They have to try and stickt to their original plans!

Not to pick on you, but what are their original plans?

I wouldn't know. They must have some sort of plan in place for Japan.

RolStoppable said:
VGKing said:
noname2200 said:

Not to pick on you, but what are their original plans?

I wouldn't know. They must have some sort of plan in place for Japan.

They obviously don't. That's why they launched with a more Western orientated lineup with not much to follow up. It is as if they just put the thing out there and hoped for the best.

My thoughts exactly. It really looks like some big improvisation. Honestly they can be happy with the numbers...

That's not a terrible line up for Vita. Some can end as a pleasant surprise.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

Is it just me or Asura's Wrath just completely bombed? Bayonetta was at something like 200K if memory serves. It's one of those games the press go crazy about, and that in the end the public barely notices.

Love Application seems a bit low as well :( but I don't really know the size of the ecchi dating sim market lol

And that's why we're so glad to have sales, because they tell us what people actually buy, not what the press or critics believe are hot items! The sales numbers are uncontestable.

Wow huge drop for New Love Plus and FF... though maybe FF was short of supply

3DS really had a great sales :D

VGKing said:
VicViper said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:
PS360 up, why is this?

Asura Wrath and Naruto?

Oh ok, thanks!

PSV might slide below 10k soon :

What's the lowest 3DS went?

Whatever the number was before the price cut, but that was because of the pricecut. If you want the lowest real 3DS week, you should look at lowest week ignoring that week. 

Pre price cut week was 4k~

Lowest week outside of that is 16,415

If nothing big happens PSV will reach similar numbers without announcing a price cut!!

F Sony for not caring for its home market!

I understand how thing look for Vita. Numbers keep dropping and it seems like Sony isn't doing anything....and they aren't. No Vita press events or anything.
But there is a reason for this. They wouldn't want to do a panic price cut. They have to try and stickt to their original plans!

http://andriasang.com/con05a/vita_heaven/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You aks Sony delivers :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
VGKing said:
VicViper said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:
PS360 up, why is this?

Asura Wrath and Naruto?

Oh ok, thanks!

PSV might slide below 10k soon :

What's the lowest 3DS went?

Whatever the number was before the price cut, but that was because of the pricecut. If you want the lowest real 3DS week, you should look at lowest week ignoring that week. 

Pre price cut week was 4k~

Lowest week outside of that is 16,415

If nothing big happens PSV will reach similar numbers without announcing a price cut!!

F Sony for not caring for its home market!

I understand how thing look for Vita. Numbers keep dropping and it seems like Sony isn't doing anything....and they aren't. No Vita press events or anything.

http://andriasang.com/con05a/vita_heaven/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You aks Sony delivers :)

This is great news. There should be some minor megatons there!

I really do believe a Final Fantasy is on the move for Vita - it's the only "free" mega franchise yet.