By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are your 5 most played Wii games?

I need to use my Wii more, how can you see the play time?? I always wondered if that could be done

Of my head, I know I logged in 70s plus for Goldeneye and few for Smash Bros. Bully and maybe some GC games??

Around the Network
oniyide said:
I need to use my Wii more, how can you see the play time?? I always wondered if that could be done

Of my head, I know I logged in 70s plus for Goldeneye and few for Smash Bros. Bully and maybe some GC games??

If you opted in to share your data with the Nintendo Channel you can view your play stats there. (though it may be that not all of your games are included) alternately you would have to tot it up yourself like I do... but if you have had your Wii for a few years that would be quite a big job (though alleviated somewhat if you don't use it much... for example I haven't totted up Jan and Feb of 2012 yet, but I didn't game much at all so it will probably take 10 minutes to do)

Oh and GC games are not tracked... for that you will have to check in game timers if the game has one, or else guesstimate.

0. Netflix - 403 hours
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 94 hours
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 87 hours
3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - 79 hours
4. Super Mario Galaxy - 78 hours
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition - 63 hours

I checked the average statistics on these games and the others in my list, and I am above the average playtime on almost all of them. Yet, I still don't compare to most people in this thread. Wow.

There is a chance this list could change quite a bit even this late into the gen. I still need to open games like Rune Factory Frontier and Monster Hunter Tri.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

TWRoO said:
oniyide said:

If you opted in to share your data with the Nintendo Channel you can view your play stats there. (though it may be that not all of your games are included) alternately you would have to tot it up yourself like I do... but if you have had your Wii for a few years that would be quite a big job (though alleviated somewhat if you don't use it much... for example I haven't totted up Jan and Feb of 2012 yet, but I didn't game much at all so it will probably take 10 minutes to do)

Oh and GC games are not tracked... for that you will have to check in game timers if the game has one, or else guesstimate.

thanks, ima try it, had one since 08 but i only bought about fifteen games

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 345h
Monster Hunter Tri - 217h
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - 128h
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - 121h
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 84h

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Pavolink said:
I cannot see my RE4 Wii Edition playtime. Why?

For some reason it is not included on the Nintendo Channel... I think it might just be the American channels, I can't remember if it is on PAL channels... either way doesn't make a difference to me because I tot up my game time myself using the "today's achievements" messages on the Wii notice board. That way I can use excel and have a monthly and yearly breakdown. Also I don't miss any of my games off because on both PAL and NTSC Nintendo channels there are some games not included.

Thanks! Guess I'll never see my playtime.

@OP

IIRC, this was my playtime last time I looked:

• Zelda Twilight Princess - 800 hs
  • Zelda Skyward Sword - 150hs
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy -150hs
  • Super Mario Galaxy - 150hs

RE4 Wii should be there.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

1 - Mario Kart Wii 388:03

*That's not including the hundred of hours of gameplay that I put on my friend's Nintendo Wii

2 - Call of Duty: World at War 52:16

3 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii 37:42

4 - Animal Crossing City Folk 34:20

5 - Call of Duty: Black Ops 32:38

I wonder how long does it take to beat Monster Hunter Tri on the main quest?

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

1. Xenoblade Chronicles (soon)
2. The Last Story (soon)
3. Wii Sports
4. Mario Kart Wii
5. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I do not own a Wii Yet, but I will buy one around april when Xenoblade comes out which I have already pre-ordered.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Okay, needed to check that before answering here my list and times at this moment.

5th: Super Mario Galaxy 2 with 32h 20m 17s

4th: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with 36h 46m

3rd: Super Smash Brother Brawl with 64h 30m

2nd: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World with 82h 45m

1st: Xenoblade Chronicles with 92h 59m

This is subject to a change at least the 3rd and the 1st place in terms of hours of play.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum