By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Mass Effect 3 Review!

Tagged games:

Bioware M.E.3 PS3 Review

Balance 9/10

If that refers to the overall stability of the game i'll be very skeptical. They can't code on PS3 to save their lives.

Around the Network

Inserted into a computer programme?

EDI as a romance option, confirmed!

Sounds very promising so far!

"-Despite the shortcomings in level design, which are similar to ME2, "

Damn, that was my main complaint about ME2..really got bored of the level design.

Well, that and the shitty scanning to acquire resources.

I don't understand why they didn't score the graphics and the controls for the PS3 version.
Since they reviewed the PS3 version.

90 minutes of cutscenes seem like a lot more than other. I remember most of the dialogues were somewhat interactive. Does anyone know how much ME1 or ME2 had.

A lot of mechanics sound interesting though. I can't see the story being a 10/10 unless it takes the tone of the demo and does a 180. But that's just me.

Nice to know its not DA2

Around the Network
ishiki said:

I don't understand why they didn't score the graphics and the controls for the PS3 version.
Since they reviewed the PS3 version.

90 minutes of cutscenes seem like a lot more than other. I remember most of the dialogues were somewhat interactive. Does anyone know how much ME1 or ME2 had.

A lot of mechanics sound interesting though. I can't see the story being a 10/10 unless it takes the tone of the demo and does a 180. But that's just me.

Nice to know its not DA2

It's a PC magazine and none of their readers probably care about PS3 controls and graphics. The rest is the same for both version.

Barozi said:

It's a PC magazine and none of their readers probably care about PS3 controls and graphics. The rest is the same for both version.

I guess, but that's just strange.  I'd think they should just review the PC version. Who knows it could have gamebreaking bugs, and biowares hiding them. :P

maybe biowares just giving out PS3 and 360 review copies.

Carl2291 said:

Jeff won't be happy! 

Ship on Human sex? The future of rule 34!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:

Jeff won't be happy! 

Ship on Human sex? The future of rule 34!

Maybe you can set up joker and edi!

is joker even in the game? I can't recall him being in the demo. I'll be dissapoint if he's not.

Hooray?