Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0.00%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0.00%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0.00%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33
spurgeonryan said:
Dodgers were having non of that. After that one loss they were not allowing it again. Still such a boring team, but they sure did dominate the Cubs.

I pretty much made peace with the fact that we were going out after game 2, if not game 3 for sure. But I just wish we made it a battle and not go out like chumps the way we did.

Repeat WS would have been nice but wasn't meant to be. Team just wasn't as good this year. Hell even last year we were world beaters and we were still one swing of the bat away from potentially losing it in 7.

Hopefully they'll be back with something to prove again next year. Got major pitching issues to fix and need another Fowler like lead off hitter than can ignite the offense.. I'm still so stoked I got to see one in my lifetime that honestly I'd be good for another like 5 years at least heh.

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
spurgeonryan said:
Dodgers were having non of that. After that one loss they were not allowing it again. Still such a boring team, but they sure did dominate the Cubs.

I pretty much made peace with the fact that we were going out after game 2, if not game 3 for sure. But I just wish we made it a battle and not go out like chumps the way we did.

Repeat WS would have been nice but wasn't meant to be. Team just wasn't as good this year. Hell even last year we were world beaters and we were still one swing of the bat away from potentially losing it in 7.

Hopefully they'll be back with something to prove again next year. Got major pitching issues to fix and need another Fowler like lead off hitter than can ignite the offense.. I'm still so stoked I got to see one in my lifetime that honestly I'd be good for another like 5 years at least heh.

I am a little more annoyed just because I do not like the dodgers. Not a "Yankee" type dislike,  just a I do not like the team in general. 

Like I said,  hopefully Houston turns it around,  although there will be big ratings if it's dodgers, Yankees. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I have never beennmore happy to be wrong! By by Yankees!

Go Houston!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
I have never beennmore happy to be wrong! By by Yankees!

Go Houston!

I want Houston to win too! Texas > California (even though I haven't been to either).

Go Dodgers! Beat the Houston Umpires!

Around the Network
Insidb said:

You from California or just prefer the Dodgers to win?

spurgeonryan said:
Insidb said:

I'm from NY and just sifted through a mountain of soul-crushing pitch f/x data.

Insidb said:
spurgeonryan said:

Ah I see,  revenge. Lol,  part of the reason I don't like the Dodgers. Houston is also from my old division. Used to be a huge Mariners fan. But they crushed me too much and I have been gone too long. Had to adopt the cubs. 

spurgeonryan said:
Insidb said:

Ah I see,  revenge. Lol,  part of the reason I don't like the Dodgers. Houston is also from my old division. Used to be a huge Mariners fan. But they crushed me too much and I have been gone too long. Had to adopt the cubs. 

I would have been fine with the Cubs and am impartial towards the Dodgers. If anything an LA win, would get the "you bought a championship" target off NY's back/

Let's go Astros!