Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0.00%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0.00%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0.00%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33
spurgeonryan said:
It is the beginning of another year if baseball!

I will go with the Cubs for a repeat!

How about you?

Disclaimer: This thread get periodic updates, but don't expect a daily buzz or anything like that.

The Cub are the clear favorites to win it all again, so I'd put my money down on them. As a Yankees fan I'm optimistic with how well they performed during Spring Training, however, they are probably 2 or 3 years away from really competing. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Sorry, been busy at work. But what a great post season so far! Cubs going all the way?

Indians and Houston dominating so far!

I do not know why I said Yankees at the beginning, have never been a fan.

Go Cubs!

Sorry Rockies and Twins.....

Many teams with over 100 wins this year, pretty good season. I still remember when the Mariners had that outstanding season and then floundered in the playoffs. Was so disappointing as a young Man.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I want the Astros to win the World Series. ESPN is probably crying knowing that a Red Sox-Yankees ALCS is unlikely.

Didgers...because my boyfriend kike hernandez, 14 is playing there

HomokHarcos said:

I want the Astros to win the World Series. ESPN is probably crying knowing that a Red Sox-Yankees ALCS is unlikely.

I always like a underdog win,  even though I am from Seattle originally.  Astros have had a lot of bad years. Washington would be fine by me as well. 

Despite my prediction,  I prefer the Cubs. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Pretty excited that Houston has moved on! Hope the Indians can take out the Yankees too.

spurgeonryan said:
Pretty excited that Houston has moved on! Hope the Indians can take out the Yankees too.

The Yankees are given them a scare. Wouldn't be surprised if New York wins the series now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/75uhfb/the_cleveland_indians_have_been_eliminated_from/

That link made a point, don't have any win records as an American league team. It burns you out. Same thing happened with 2001 Mariners, It's so disappointed as a kid.

And the pieces are falling in place.

Sad to see the Indians go, but happy my Cubs are pushing on. Also to see Washington go, they worked hard and have come a long way since they were the expos and nobodies.

Wow, what a wild game! Love beating Dusty, as well as that hair/bat-flipped full of himself Bryce Harper. Reminded me of WS game 7 last year with how close and intense it was.

I know we just got that epic WS win (feels like yesterday), but I'm hungry for another! God knows we have lots of lost time to make up for with our 108 year gap.. I don't feel great about facing the Dodgers, as our bullpen is mostly trash, but if there's anything that makes me feel ok about it is that we've been one of the best teams of the 2nd half of the season while the Dodgers have pretty much coasted through the 2nd half, including a 11 game losing streak. Post season isn't so much about the overall best team, but often the hottest going into it.. Go CUBS!

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden