By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33

Series tied 3-3. This one is a real nail-biter. There will be a winner tomorrow. Here's hoping the Cubs can finally end their 108-year dry spell for World Series wins. Simply getting here after not winning a pennant since 1945 is great itself, but actually winning the World Series itself and ending the longest drought in MLB history would be all the sweeter.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network

Yeah, I am at work but heard they had a grand slam. Wish I could have seen it.

Maybe Cleveland threw all their good pitchers at us in the beginning? Hipefull even if they do send us one of their top pitchers tomorrow they are tired from just playing.

Either way, Chicagoans stopped returning cubs shirts and are buying them again.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Oh my God! Game 7 of the World Series tomorrow?! Being the lifelong Cubs fan that I am, I will probably be throwing up all day...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Got my jersey, radio on 670 on my way to work, I think I will store use a tv so we can watch the rest of the game too!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Stay calm cubbies!

Around the Network

5th inin....I said stay calm!

Getting close!

Fucking, fucking fucking assholes! I mean what the hell!

Just what the hell.

Holy shit, this is coming down to the wire.

UPDATE: Going into the 10th inning with a 6-6 tie. I'm gonna take this time to pause the game and make dinner before it gets too late.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Yes!!!! Y.E.S Yes!