By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Guys, I made a song, check it out

Like a week ago I posted other song I made, it was sad and emo, so this one is happy and dumb. A friend mixed everything, I play guitar and sing and made the "artwork".

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Dont know how to embed though :/ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeayuDvV0gM 

Around the Network

There, for some reaon I couldnt do this in the OP lol

i like it sounds alright

I thought it was aight lyrics could use some work though.

Song is fine, lyrics need redone.

Around the Network

Thanks for the comments guys ;)

Its actually pretty good I was expecting something pretty basic and beginner-esque, but it sound pretty professional if you ask me. If you should work on anything try and record the vocals in a different environment. I dont know if its just me but the vocals sound a bit washed out and they have a bit of an echo to them...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Its actually pretty good I was expecting something pretty basic and beginner-esque, but it sound pretty professional if you ask me. If you should work on anything try and record the vocals in a different environment. I dont know if its just me but the vocals sound a bit washed out and they have a bit of an echo to them...

Yeah, I noticed that too, it seems the friend that does the mixing needs better equipment, he said he was having a hard time with vocals and that he was using some shitty earphones lol

Nice music. PUNK IS NOT DEAD!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well, it's catchy and is nicely produced. It suits a certain target audience. Personally I hate it.