By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Guys, I made a song, check it out

Ostro said:
hunter_alien said:
Its actually pretty good I was expecting something pretty basic and beginner-esque, but it sound pretty professional if you ask me. If you should work on anything try and record the vocals in a different environment. I dont know if its just me but the vocals sound a bit washed out and they have a bit of an echo to them...

It IS basic. Pretty common beat, linear and harmonies that are as old as music itself (although tone frequencies changed over time so don't go nuts on that comment now because you know better from the internetz lol).

Still it is good. I like people who just do stuff because they like it. I actually like the sound of the voice, makes it sound like real fun and real music that is not made for other people to listen to and buy a million copies. It's good there are still people who do something different to the everyday stuff. If this song had cleaned vocals and autotune put on it I'd delete this topic from my web history right away and ignore the user lol

Reminds me of this though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szI7Kbrkzxk&feature=related

Yeah, the song is pretty simple in every way, maybe he meant the sound and not the composition itself xd

Anyway, the comment reminds me, the friend that mixes the stuff showed me my voice with autotune and sounded like a Robot, hated it and I probably wont use it ever(on that level, acording to this guy almost everyone, even respected singers, use autotune in studio to fix some little mistakes, not at the same level of some pop artists though xD) 

Around the Network

You are very talented, just found some of your stuff from another thread, time for bed but I'll look up more tomorrow. Keep it up!

The lyrics and the music are lacking, the rest is fine.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

i like it,nice guitar,i must have missed the emo song i shall have to check out the sig

you have to start PLCing if you want to make it as a band/musician,do you live in santiago?

Above & Beyond