By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Multiplatform - Is the tide turning at last?

Diomedes cracks me up. Chill out people. No need for Diomedes bashing.

Around the Network

AC on x360 is better than on PS3...no question about that: apart from the usual "blur" effect (=lower quality textures), on the PS3 version there's also the frame rate issue.

2008 year end sales (made in January 2008):

44.2 M 27.1 M 20.8 M

Ac on the PS3 has been patched a long time ago .No framerate problems ( I never had one in any case ) or freezes .

Stop acting as it wasnt patched already .

Kcua ,that comparision was done by someone who owns both versions .Apparently you only possess the 360 one .Even if the shots arent for you the best ones the conclusion of the poster is that the game is the same in both formats bar minor differences .I as a possesor of the PS3 game can tell you the frame rate issues videos were clearly a fake .

By the way ,most of you shold assume the gametrailers and gamersnyde comparisions videos were later removed because the PS3 was encoded worse and at less frame rate .

The PS3 version doesnt looks worse ,period .

Why are people so intent on putting one console down in favour of their chosen one? Its rather sad!

I'm hoping your right man, I don't need them to be better than the 360 version, just about the same.

Around the Network

@Diomedes

Sure, I don't own both versions, but a comparison by someone who provides proof using unprofessional quality pics is definitely not reliable.

And comp videos in Gametrailers aren't removed:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28005.html

Diomedes1976 said:
Assasins Creed worse on the PS3 ?I have to differ .Just look at this comparative please :

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=932648

I would say just the contrary .

Nice find.

This comparison shows that the PS3 has better/sharper textures and better lighting than the 360 version...obviously we cannot comment on the framerate, but if you own the game and it runs fine, then I will take your word for it.

It really is a pretty game though isn't it. 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Squall_Leonhart said:
Why are people so intent on putting one console down in favour of their chosen one? Its rather sad!

Why do people turn to emotional arguments when they haven't got anything sensible to say? I saw a thread about the PS3 supposedly turning the tide on third party support, didn't think it made much sense, and said what I thought about it. Some people disagreed, and polite debate occured.

You jumping into the thread all of a sudden and sprouting nonsense about persecution isn't making this forum any better.

I agree comparing how DMC4, CoD4 and AC look on the different consoles is pretty unnecessary, but the fans of all consoles are equally guilty to it.

Squall_Leonhart said:

I think it's funny personaly.

@Squall_Leonhart

I'm not trying to put any console down, I own both systems, it would be dumb of me to support one and not the other. I just support what I think is the better version of the game.