By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Which one will end first? Linsanity or Tebowmania?

Lin or Tebow, which one will fall first?

Lin 11 23.91%

Tebow 23 50.00%

Neither 3 6.52%

I just wanna see the results. 9 19.57%

Total:46

We all know about Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow, two breakout stars that rose out of nowhere. Which star will fall first?

Around the Network

Tim Tebow...we don't even know if he'll be the staring quarterback this coming season(just make a clear confirmation John Elway)

like every sports analyst has said regarding Tebowmania vs Linsanity: there's know question Lin is a good player, as for Tim Tebow he has to prove himself more.

The one who couldn't stay consistent at all, and only came up big on final drives and overtimes. And I think he only completed like 25% of passes. That guy.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

They'll end the same... first round of playoffs.

Lol, good one, the Mets.

Tim Tebow rose from nowhere? Seriously? Heisman trophy winner, played on two national championship teams in the SEC? Really.....nowhere? C'mon. I mean I like Tebow as a person, he seems like a really good dude and I am rooting for him all day. His hardcore fans on the other hand have become so annoying, always looking for someone that they can say is hating on him when he himself could probably give two shits. Jeremy Lin is leagues better than Tebow at playing their positions. Tebow has relied on so many flukie things for so a few of those Ws.....58 yrd. field goal and shit. Meanwhile Lin is actually making his teammates better. Lin's hype is first and foremost centered around skill where Tebow's seems more about him just being popular....because he was already super popular for being a great college QB in the hardest division in the country. I also think that the Christian thing going for Tebow is larger than Lin's Asian thing. I think Lin is better and will last longer playing at a higher level.

That being said, I think Lin's mania will fade first because people will see he's actually really skilled and it won't be a big surprise anymore.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

The media can't shut up enough about Tebow. Who cares if he is good or bad, personally I think he sucks as a passer. BUT guess what? He is winning games. So bitch at him for being bad all you want. Taking your team to the playoffs is worth more than passing %.

Haven't payed attention to NBA, but I can guarantee that the media will not shut up about tebow next season regardless of how good or bad he is. They hate him for some reason. I"m guessing because he is a outspoken christian and they have no dirt on him.

Football is by far more popular than basketball so I give Tebow more of a chance at lasting power. Not to mention he is backed up by good looks and his religion and benign nature which is part of his appeal. Lin seems popular only because he is not black and part of a race not normally associated with skill in that particular game. Either way, I would say Tebow was the bigger story for more reasons.

Oh and it helps to be the son of god.

Who... is Jeremy Lin?

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Who... is Jeremy Lin?

He is currently the most popular player of the New York Rangers.

Oh... I still don't know who he really is. Is that a basketball team?

Tebowmania is already over IMO. And believe me I can't wait till Linsanity ends.

No disrespect for Lin, he's just doing his thing...but I'm sick of the hype.