By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 - The Official Thread - Wimoweh Trailer Added *July 12*

Tagged games:

Around the Network

my hype for this game is slowly building, I just really need to find some people to play with and then I will jump in. I ended up playing most of the first game solo and it got boring.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Borderlands 2 looks like it might just be my second favorite game out this year. Looks like they're fixing many of the shortcomings that the first game had.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Thanks for the bump! I'm working on a major update for this thread so please be patient! I know a lot has been covered about the game during E3. In the meantime feel free to share some stuff you guys find. Thanks!

P.S. I recently got a Vita and I instantly thought a Vita version of this game would be amazing (especially if it linked up with another version).

Randy Pitchford said that he would love to see a Bordrlands 2 version for Vita... but that someone else would make it.

Oh, and when I get this game, it will be for PC, ofc.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

trasharmdsister12 said:

JEMC said:

Randy Pitchford said that he would love to see a Bordrlands 2 version for Vita... but that someone else would make it.

Oh, and when I get this game, it will be for PC, ofc.

Yeah, I read that. And after having got my Vita and played with it, I think the dual analogue gameplay and touchscreen menus would be a great mix. Plus the art style would translate well to the comparatively weaker hardware without much loss.

Indeed, Cell Shaded graphics will suffer less in the transition to the Vita than regular graphics.

I wonder who could make the version.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
zarx said:
my hype for this game is slowly building, I just really need to find some people to play with and then I will jump in. I ended up playing most of the first game solo and it got boring.

I'm assuming you're going with the PC version; which means all you have to do is let me know when you wanna play and I'll be game (if I have the time).

If you guys want, list the platform you plan to get the game on as well as your id for said online service and I'll track it in the OP so we'll be ready for co-op play when it launches.

Yea PC version, if I decide to get the game I will be sure to take you up on the offer 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

trasharmdsister12 said:
New trailer added! Major update coming this weekend

LOL that trailer was pure gold!

I love that song, and that vid was awesome.

Possibly one of the best trailers ever. Seriously brilliant

trasharmdsister12 said:
Oh! This is slightly off topic but will be useful for future reference... Do you guys like that I'm keeping all the content isolated to the OP or would you prefer that I just post content in regular posts as I find it and then link to those posts in the OP? Thanks in advance

I'd say put the important and best stuff in the OP (mostly because before long the OP will just get too logged with videos/pictures) and post everything you find too.