By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 - The Official Thread - Wimoweh Trailer Added *July 12*

Tagged games:

Ok guys, Gamescon is here so there's a new Borderlands 2 trailer. Enjoy:

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Since the launch of the game is coming, (less than a month!), I though you would like some new info

For those who plan to play it on PC I have good news. Via GameSpy, we have screenshots of the menu of the PC version where we see that we'll have many options to tweak the game. It may be a port, but it's a well make port, it seems.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

On another note, if you are tired of re-playing Borderlands 1 waiting for the second installment, you may want to play the 1989, 16-bit original game.

Just click here.

4 DLCs and SEASON PASS ANNOUNCED

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-30-borderlands-2-dlc-add-ons-season-pass-pre-orders

2K and Gearbox have promised four add-on DLC packs for Borderlands 2, post-launch. There aren't any specific dates, but they'll all be out by June 2013, apparently.

"These four add-on content campaigns will each feature several hours of gameplay and introduce new adventures, allies, enemies and environments," the 2K press release promised.

Each DLC pack will cost $9.99 on PC and PS3 (no £ or € available yet), and 800 Microsoft Points (£6.80) on Xbox 360.

2K will also offer the option of buying the four DLC add-ons in bulk with a Season Pass. This costs $29.99 on PC and PS3, and 2400 Microsoft Points (£20.40) on Xbox 360.

Buying all four DLC packs without the Season Pass would cost $39.96 on PC and PS3, or 3200 Microsoft Points (£27.41).

Borderlands 1 DLCs were quite good, so if you plan to buy the game at launch, that Season Pass is not a bad deal.

New trailer guys! Sir Hammerlock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeV3-Adxcws&feature=g-u-u

Around the Network

2 Reviews so far!

GameInformer - Higher than 9.5, Lower than 10 (9.75/10?)
GameMaster - 95%

I'm getting it for the PC. I'm riding the hype train at a gazillion bazillion miles an hour.

well preorder is locked in

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

trasharmdsister12 said:
zarx said:
well preorder is locked in

If it's in your Steam list it's available for preload right now (unless this is only NA right now).

yea saw that, surprised it's so small 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Will this be available as a digital download on any system besides PC?

nvm holy crap it does, wow, need to get since my ps3's disc reader broke, but i can still download! epic