By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GAME cancels The Last Story Limited Edition pre-orders, switches customers over to standard

VG247

Those who pre-ordered The Last Story Limited Edition from GAME have been receiving mails stating their pre-orders have been switched over to the standard edition.

According MyNintendoNews, some customers haven’t received notice of the change, butGoNintendo is reporting that some have – so you may want to check your pre-order status if a mail isn’t sitting in your inbox.

Some GAME customers are reporting that their order has even been cancelled entirely.

An official response on GAME’s Facebook page states that the retailer “won’t be stocking the Limited Edition,” and that it “unfortunately had to cancel pre-orders of said edition.”

We’ve reached out to GAME for comment on the matter and a representative for the firm stated the matter was “currently being investigating” and more information will be available tomorrow.

GAME confirmed earlier today it would not be stocking Ubisoft’s launch titles for Vita in the UK, so this is just another bit of bad news for customers today.

The Last Story releases in the UK on February 24.

Thanks, Suikoden Fan.

Around the Network

Game are on their way out due to financial issues so I'm not surprised, this will be another in a number of things that irritates gamers in the UK from Game.

Yea that sounds like a dick move but they also sound like they are the Circuit City of UK. Have fun going bankrupt!

A shame that GAME's pulling these kind of dick moves on their customers, even if they're going bankrupt.

I don't pity them at all though, they forced one of the best Video Game stores I've ever seen here in my country to go bankrupt as well with a bit of bully tactics, so good riddance I say.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

That really blows, I would be very disappointed.

Around the Network

This sounds like a company near the end.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Good thing I decided to get the special edition via Amazon.co.uk

LOL, game is doomed

Good thing I didn't go for the LE of ME3, no guarantee I'd even get it, let alone it's overpriced from game.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I hope they don't go bust. I have fond memories of game as a child, buying enormous boxes filled with floppy disks.

Wii Friend Code: 6138 6258 1100 8121       3DS Friend Code: 3609 1395 1239