By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto Loves Mario but Not Poor Toad.

Tagged games:

Toad is my fav in mk7 in mk wii is bone bowser

Around the Network

For me it has to be Funky Kong and ROB, and I haven't played enough of MK7 for find out my favourite for that

Toad rulez, but i hate it that it's mostly a race

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

MARIOMARIOMARIOMARIOMARIO

Switch!!!

I used to be a toad/yoshi fan, but then I took a blue turtle shell to the bumb.

Jokes aside, I was more into the quick characters, but ever since smash 64, I'm a dedicated Mario picker-chooser. Mario all the way! Plus, my brother plays luigi at Melee, so he's my nemesis :P

Oh, and I agree with Rol about Waluigi. The guy is a skank. Until he gets some kind of interesting role to play like Ninpie said, then he really is just Wario and Luigi's shadow, and has barely any relation to Mario. He's like the "nobody" of the group. (Well, on the bright side, he's fourth well, and any good kart needs 4 wheels)

Around the Network

Yoshi has always been my character of choice.

VGChartz

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
amp is one i my fav. vgc members. he reminds me of Toshi a bit. i haven't played much Mario Kart these days, so if Kirby is on there then him.

Yes, Kirby is in Mario Kart, because why shouldn't he be?

I'll leave the "Toshi" bit alone, because I just remembered that the Y key is next to the T on an English keyboard, so that counts as an excuse.

thanks and thanks

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
amp is one i my fav. vgc members. he reminds me of Toshi a bit. i haven't played much Mario Kart these days, so if Kirby is on there then him.

I'll leave the "Toshi" bit alone, because I just remembered that the Y key is next to the T on an English keyboard, so that counts as an excuse.

thanks and thanks

You're welcome. He'll also be making an appearance in the next Doom in case you were wondering (Doom 6).

happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

thanks and thanks

You're welcome. He'll also be making an appearance in the next Doom in case you were wondering (Doom 6).

naw that game ended to badly. and why haven't you answered my question?  Sony: We Should Probably Develop Less...

Oh no, MDJ I was fine with your post, it was ok. I read it. If I don't answer it just means I understood what you meant. I'll read it again later, gotta get my car fixed ;)