By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto Loves Mario but Not Poor Toad.

Tagged games:

Toad was a favorite of mine in MK64 but I've pretty much become a whore for the highest +speed characters in MKWii.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:
RolStoppable said:
But Waluigi is in the newer games...

Oh don't tell me you're in the irrational Waluigi hate crowd too...

No, I hate the character in a rational way. He was basically just a way to have something new in Mario Tennis on the Nintendo 64 and until today his only purpose has been the one of an additional character in various Mario multiplayer game spinoffs. He has never had any other appearances.

Which i am aware of, but why does that make him worthy of hate?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

NintendoPie said:
wfz said:
Luigi has been my single favorite Mario franchise character ever since Luigi's Mansion.

And I don't think that's ever going to change.

Will you be getting LM2?

Yes, of course! I was so excited when it was announced.

Well, my favorite character on the GC was Paratroopa, unfortunately, he got cut

Now, on the Wii, it was either Baby Luigi and Baby Daisy, they also got cut >:(

Toad is actually really good with he Koopa Kruiser bike.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:
RolStoppable said:

No, I hate the character in a rational way. He was basically just a way to have something new in Mario Tennis on the Nintendo 64 and until today his only purpose has been the one of an additional character in various Mario multiplayer game spinoffs. He has never had any other appearances.

Because that's all he is. An anomaly in the roster.

I don't enjoy him either. He seems to be cool but like Rol said he's just another character for people to choose from. If he had somewhat of a back story/starring role I might get into him more.

NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:
RolStoppable said:

Because that's all he is. An anomaly in the roster.

I don't enjoy him either. He seems to be cool but like Rol said he's just another character for people to choose from. If he had somewhat of a back story/starring role I might get into him more.

And i get that, but the hate makes me think that people feel that there's something inherently wrong with Waluigi himself.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

baby mario :)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

My favorite characters are Mario and Luigi.

Mario cuz he's the star, and when I'm feeling ironic, Luigi, so someone will finally pay attention to weegee

Oh, and sometimes I like to use Birdo for the lulz

amp is one i my fav. vgc members. he reminds me of Toshi a bit. i haven't played much Mario Kart these days, so if Kirby is on there then him.