By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Well done haxxiy.

@Angelus: I agree to a certain extent. The season started well with Kimi and Alonso ( Lotus and Ferrari ) seemingly ready for a fight. This prove to be false.

This is not Redd Bull's fault but it is frustrating for the majority of fans when the established and ever present teams like Ferrari and McLaren fail to put up a half decent fight.

This season is pretty much over so on to the next where the new engines and regulations is shaping up to produce a decent three way fight between Mercedes, RB and Ferrari... at least we all hope so.

Around the Network

Argh, so close to my prediction. Never mind. On to Singapore in 2 weeks then!

Prediction:

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Raikonnen

DNF. Grosjean

I'm going off Hamilton again. He;s just so depressing to listen to nowadays.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Oooh, not bad!

Placeholder:

1. Alonso
2. Vettel
3. Hamilton

DNF - Vergne

justinian said:

Did Sutil retire on the last lap? I hope so. I need some points.

Pretty boring up front, all the best racing involved Hamilton , Kimi and McLaren at the backend of the points.

they officiaaly give them places dont they if they finish 2 laps behind or whatever when the race ends but if he stops that is good enough for us,for once the official site actually lists it as "brakes" for sutil so you get the dnf for sure

yep good win haxxiy,4 people got the vettel alonso double,why do i always put alonso third,doh

9 days to singapore so update this weel sometime,yes vettel 4 in a row unless dnf's hit him,amazimg job by  the red bull team & vettel,it shouldn't be lost in all the negativity

Above & Beyond

Massa has confirmed that he'll leave Ferrari at the end of the year. Raikkonen and Hulkenberg are the the best placed drivers to replace him. Hopefully tomorrow we'll know. This means Ferrari will have a chance to win the constructors championship next year...

Around the Network

We can't have Kimi back at Ferrari... this site won't survive it..

Remember 2007...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=8976

ioi was a McLaren enigineer back then..he went on a drunk mode banning everyone sayin "Kimi deserved to win"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It would be quite interesting to see the team dynamic at Ferarri if Kimi goes there. For some reason, I just don't see that working out to everyone's best interest lol. Would certainly be entertaining though.

Honestly though, Hulkenberg would be a fantastic pick up for any major team. He is young, he is talented, rarely makes mistakes.....I'd be happy to see him in a car with winning potential

massa leaving ferrari is that f1 too,raikkonen at ferrari would be pretty cool,strong team but maybe they take hulkenburg if they want a No 1

Above & Beyond

NiKKoM said:
We can't have Kimi back at Ferrari... this site won't survive it..

Remember 2007...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=8976

ioi was a McLaren enigineer back then..he went on a drunk mode banning everyone sayin "Kimi deserved to win"

Kimi deserved to win, though

KIMI IS BACK WITH FERRARI

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109812

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)