By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fox Officially Announces the End of "House"

Tagged games:

Well, good thing it ends...Loved the series but not where it was going.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I think Huddy was the end. Just had no interest last season. But yo_john would agree this has been a good season. No idea how they wil end it.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

ZOMFG, my sister will bomb their studios!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

spurgeonryan said:
I think Huddy was the end. Just had no interest last season. But yo_john would agree this has been a good season. No idea how they wil end it.

Yeah lack of Cuddy pretty much set in stone that the show would be cancelled in the not so distant future. And yeah this has definitely been a good season. Not their best but certainly not their worst either. I hope the ending is jaw-droppingly epic.

yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Yeah lack of Cuddy pretty much set in stone that the show would be cancelled in the not so distant future. And yeah this has definitely been a good season. Not their best but certainly not their worst either. I hope the ending is jaw-droppingly epic.

Warning: SPOILER BELOW!!!

House goes postal and kills all the hospital staff, then he chases all the people he saved in his career house-to-house (sorry for the pun!  ) and slaughters them too.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I do not know how it could end well. The chase situation is uneeded. Unless they have him globally recognized as best doctor ever, or he marries his old wife. Will they really end it on a last case? They could continue the story line in movies and videogames!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Bout time. Terra Nova was showing it up.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

twesterm said:

I'm really not too upset. It's still entertaining but it stopped being actually good seasons ago. I only really watch it now because there are no other time slot conflicts on my DVR.

You can only watch House make the same insult and solve the case at the last minute because of some random comment so many times.

My feelings exactly, entertaining show but the formula got tiresome.

yo_john117 said:
This is a sad, sad day for TV :/ Fox is officially the worst company ever, all they ever do is cancel good TV shows.

I hope Hugh Laurie stars in another great TV show because he is a simply brilliant actor.

Dude, you do realize that a show has to end sometime.  They can't drag them out forever.  Look what happened with CSI.  That show was awesome, then Grissom left, then everyone left.  Then no one watched.  Actors don't want to play a certain character forever.  Then they made a ridiculous over the top Miami version, and an absolutely unwatchable NY version. 

That's why Seinfeld went out on top.  They said they couldn't top the 9th season, and Jerry turned down like $160 million dollars because the content wouldn't have been as good.  Friends lasted around too long, it ended up sucking.  The Simpsons lasted too long and ended up being painful to watch.  Family Guy hasn't been funny for years and it spawned the crappy American Dad and unwatchable Cleveland show.  Their ratings tanked.  Even Everybody Loves Raymond lasted too long. 

I'm not sure House went out on top, but it seems to be pretty close to that.  That's how you do it.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Wagram said:
Now if only Fox would smarten up and KILL American Idol.

God that idiotic rigged program gives me permanent headaches.

It's terrible and I hate it and I've never even watched a full episode and any conversations about it that I hear at work always sound idiotic.  However, it get's huge ratings.  Number 1 in it's timeslot forever.  So it isn't going anywhere.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!