By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fox Officially Announces the End of "House"

Tagged games:

House is good but is really just Sherlock Holmes in a hospital. BBC's Sherlock series is better.

Around the Network

really should have ended at least a couple seasons ago.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Great show. Haven't watched in a couple years since I don't have cable, but was always good fun.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Now if only Fox would smarten up and KILL American Idol.

God that idiotic rigged program gives me permanent headaches.

This is a sad, sad day for TV :/ Fox is officially the worst company ever, all they ever do is cancel good TV shows.

I hope Hugh Laurie stars in another great TV show because he is a simply brilliant actor.

Around the Network

Most people were expecting this, so well not that sad.

Well, good thing it ends...Loved the series but not where it was going.

Take my love, take my land..

ZOMFG, my sister will bomb their studios!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

spurgeonryan said:
I think Huddy was the end. Just had no interest last season. But yo_john would agree this has been a good season. No idea how they wil end it.

Yeah lack of Cuddy pretty much set in stone that the show would be cancelled in the not so distant future. And yeah this has definitely been a good season. Not their best but certainly not their worst either. I hope the ending is jaw-droppingly epic.

yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I think Huddy was the end. Just had no interest last season. But yo_john would agree this has been a good season. No idea how they wil end it.

Yeah lack of Cuddy pretty much set in stone that the show would be cancelled in the not so distant future. And yeah this has definitely been a good season. Not their best but certainly not their worst either. I hope the ending is jaw-droppingly epic.

Warning: SPOILER BELOW!!!

House goes postal and kills all the hospital staff, then he chases all the people he saved in his career house-to-house (sorry for the pun!  ) and slaughters them too.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!