By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles looks horrible

Tagged games:

Who cares if the story is corny and the characters look girly it is a really fun game and has tons of replay value.

Around the Network

It looks really nice. It kind of reminds me of Skyward Sword, both of them have that Art Alive feeling.

wh00t shame on you. It's an artistic masterpiece.

But to be honest yeah I remember a certain lack of AA, but I noticed that with a lot of PS3 games (mostly older ones).

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
It looks really nice. It kind of reminds me of Skyward Sword, both of them have that Art Alive feeling.

Indeed, both have amazing graphics but they are much more noticeable in Skyward Sword. Maybe I should change the title?

I changed it for you. ;P

I played VC on a huge led tv and I fucking loved it, didn't notice any graphical issues but then a games graphics rarely influence my opinion of a game aside from an artistic point of view.

Around the Network
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:

Indeed, both have amazing graphics but they are much more noticeable in Skyward Sword. Maybe I should change the title?

I changed it for you. ;P

*picture*

Just because it's not high-def doesn't mean that it can't be beautiful, Pezus. SS and Valkyria's graphics are great! The colors and graphics go perfect with the game. Besides, why would you want a game to look like real life? A game is just get away from real life. 

I understand some games do need really life like graphics like Uncharted or CoD, but these types of games don't.

d21lewis said:
When you least expect it, I'm going to punch you in the back of the head.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

man-bear-pig said:

The cow represents the vgchartz community. The bulging udders represents all of the gamrpoints that the vgchartz community has the power to bestow. Pezus is the guy milking the udder. Basically, pezus is milking all of us dry and we dont even know it!

as long as he's not sucking us dry I'm fine.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Pezus, I'm not going to report you for this, (considering I don't report people). And if anyone quotes me in this thread with my posts saying "I've reported you for trolling" those posters have obviously altered my original posts without my consent. I don't report people. Never did, never will. This is probably my only genuine post in this thread.

*Stamped by Jay520. Any posts without this stamp may have been illegally modified and may not be Jay520's actual post.*

pezus said:
Jay520 said:
Pezus, I've reported you for trolling.

You shall be banned momentarily.

Deja vu

Yeah, but this time, I'm serious.