By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles looks horrible

Tagged games:

And its cause of people like the OP that the industry is going down the drain.

They only care about graphics. Who cares if theres a genuinely great experience underneath?

Around the Network

Don't like graphic whorism? Buy Nintendo.

d21lewis said:
When you least expect it, I'm going to punch you in the back of the head.

Then I'll kick him while he's down

d21lewis said:

This made me laugh so hard :)

Xenostar said:
d21lewis said:

This made me laugh so hard :)

Me too, I literally had to call a time out from life to laugh for a good 6 seconds.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Nem said:

They only care about graphics. Who cares if theres a genuinely great experience underneath?

I know right. People like this should just burn in hell!!

Nah... they should just be forbidden to play another game ever again. :P

pezus said:
Nem said:

i wonder if people like nem or 50 other people in this thread even read what you wrote. you clearly say the game has a great artstyle and so on but aliasing problems are huge so you can't even snipe people in the backround which means the aliasing problem also impairs the gameplay. what exactly don't they understand there? nem is talking about the genuinely great experience when you said that the aliasing is destroying the experience^^

btw it is a problem if you play too much on pc. i didn't play with console for some time and then i played the spec ops demo on 360 and i had the same bad feeling because of the aliasing there. if you are used to play without or with less aliasing and then switch to something with some aliasing you notice it a lot and it really hurts the gaming experience. at least the first half hour or so. even if the game on pc is very ugly compared to a console game you notice it as long as the pc game has good aliasing. aliasing is the worst problem in games nowadays if it comes to graphics, i hate it.

crissindahouse said:
pezus said:
Nem said:

i wonder if people like nem or 50 other people in this thread even read what you wrote. you clearly say the game has a great artstyle and so on but aliasing problems are huge so you can't even snipe people in the backround which means the aliasing problem also impairs the gameplay. what exactly don't they understand there? nem is talking about the genuinely great experience when you said that the aliasing is destroying the experience^^

btw it is a problem if you play too much on pc. i didn't play with console for some time and then i played the spec ops demo on 360 and i had the same bad feeling because of the aliasing there. if you are used to play without or with less aliasing and then switch to something with some aliasing you notice it a lot and it really hurts the gaming experience. at least the first half hour or so. even if the game on pc is very ugly compared to a console game you notice it as long as the pc game has good aliasing. aliasing is the worst problem in games nowadays if it comes to graphics, i hate it.

The thing is, it doesnt. hes just nitpicking and that doesnt help more games of the series come our way.