By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Brand NEW The Amazing Spider-Man trailer - Spidey's humour and the Lizard are back!

Spider Man 3's issues can be boiled down to two things: Sandman and Emo Peter Parker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Spider Man 3's issues can be boiled down to two things: Sandman and Emo Peter Parker.

Finally someone agreed with me, I hated Sandman so much! D:

But everyone I knew actually liked him for some reason, no idea why.

Also the whole tough guy act and the dancing part was just horrible *-*

Basil's YouTube Channel

I liked sandman, bit he did not seem to be much of a match for spiderman or evil spiderman. Which is interesting since Doc Octo. Was able to take a royale pummeling from spiderman and keep coming back for more. Even though one punch from Peter would have ripped his face off. I would have loved to seen how far Raimi got on the fourth movie.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Signalstar said:
There was no humor anywhere in that trailer. And Eduardo Saverin sounds nothing like Spider Man. I still think this is so unnecessary. Spiderman 3 was awful but 1 and 2 were pretty great.

Well you can see a glimpse at 0:35

BasilZero said:
Signalstar said:

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
BasilZero said:
Signalstar said:

Oh my god...he made the Star Wars prequels? It all makes sense now

Acevil said:

That was an awesome trailer, any doubt I had is gone.

Thank god it is the real spiderman this time. 

Indeed!

imho the first spiderman was great because it had emotion ( they lost that emotion in the second and third) but this one look kinda cold, I hope I'm wrong

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This looks kick-ass! I loved the trilogy that Raimi directed and I really was dissapointed when I heard they were going to reboot the Spider-Man series. I was still planning on seeing it, but didn't have any high expectaions for the movie. However, this trailer has got my attention! I'm pretty pumped to see this now.