By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 confirmed to sell ten million copies

Tagged games:

NotStan said:
It's actually not too badly priced, $499 or something for a 24-inch 3D TV? Is that the one? Also includes Resistance 3, although the offer is valid for whole 2 months.

actually $399.

it had a price cut.

and at the time i got mine, Best buy was selling it for $299.

funny story, i pre-ordered the TV on amazon.com for $499 back in September so i could get Resistance 3 for free as a pre-order bonus.

i got the TV in mid November, and then the price dropped to $399, so then i bought the TV again at amazon.com, and returned my first one. Since it was it was still in the mail, i still had 2 TV's on my credit card. then just 2 days later, i saw the TV for $299 at BestBuy, so then i bought it there, still had the one from amazon.com, and the one getting returned in the mail. so i had 3 TVs on my credit card.

i never gave amazon back Resistance 3, so i got 2 games (Resistance and MotorStorm) and the TV all for $299. Not bad.

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
NotStan said:
It's actually not too badly priced, $499 or something for a 24-inch 3D TV? Is that the one? Also includes Resistance 3, although the offer is valid for whole 2 months.

actually $399.

it had a price cut.

and at the time i got mine, Best buy was selling it for $299.

funny story, i pre-ordered the TV on amazon.com for $499 back in September so i could get Resistance 3 for free as a pre-order bonus.

i got the TV in mid November, and then the price dropped to $399, so then i bought the TV again at amazon.com, and returned my first one. Since it was it was still in the mail, i still had 2 TV's on my credit card. then just 2 days later, i saw the TV for $299 at BestBuy, so then i bought it there, still had the one from amazon.com, and the one getting returned in the mail. so i had 3 TVs on my credit card.

i never gave amazon back Resistance 3, so i got 2 games (Resistance and MotorStorm) and the TV all for $299. Not bad.

Reasonably cheap for bravia tv, over here 24" bravias WITHOUT 3D Would go for about £250 - which translates to about $450, just goes to show how crazy the tax is here.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

GT5 or GT5 XL...decisions decisions.

This thing is not a TV right? it has no tuner in it.. right? It's just a 3D monitor?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
This thing is not a TV right? it has no tuner in it.. right? It's just a 3D monitor?

no

though who uses cable these days?

it has a component port and 2 hdmi

Around the Network

lol nice games to choose from.
I call anyone dumb who takes the normal version instead of the XL version.

enrageorange said:
doesn't seem like you get much of a choice in that offer. Obviously everyone will go for 2 copies of gt5.

Durp!

This is incredible!! GT5 and GT5 XtraLarge! =O

enrageorange said:
doesn't seem like you get much of a choice in that offer. Obviously everyone will go for 2 copies of gt5.

It's a no-brainer really.

4 ≈ One

enrageorange said:

hahahaha that was a good one ^^