By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets 5.4 on Gamrreview - how is that possible?

Tagged games:

oniyide said:
Its funny but no one is who defending 13-2 is giving their reasons why its a good game

Here http://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/review-final-fantasy-xiii-2/ 

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Its funny but no one is who defending 13-2 is giving their reasons why its a good game

Interesting plot, great pacing, well scripted cutscenes, complete freedom in a very beautiful world, excellent music, fantastic battle system, addictive collecting and levelling system, beautiful graphics.

All based on the first 5 hours of the game.

Good enough for you? I could write a page long review if you want, or you could just read the ones other people have posted.

EDIT: Ha. Seemed like another 5 people beat me to it. Well that backfired didn't it?

oniyide said:
Its funny but no one is who defending 13-2 is giving convincing reasons why its a good game

fixed

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Torillian said:

VGKing said:

Good thing gamrReview isn't taken seriously.(its not counted on metacritic)

oof!  Don't remind me.  Cut me deep there, guy.  Not cool

Torillian, my hero, you're here! Please tell us what score you would have given to FFXIII-2.

Panama said:
It's about as logical as getting a Madden fan to review a Fifa game, but hey an opinion is an opinion.

I find this funny because I review both Madden and Fifa for this site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Torillian said:

VGKing said:

Torillian, my hero, you're here! Please tell us what score you would have given to FFXIII-2.

Haven't touched it, honestly.  I never beat XIII (only one of two FF games I've bought and not beaten, other is X-2) so I wasn't exceptionally hyped about XII-2 and it was scheduled to come out around the same time as the next Carpe Fulgur localization before it got delayed so I didn't put it in my list of games I'd like to review and haven't bought it.  I kinda expected Arnone to go for the review since he played the last one and the person who reviewed the previous game always gets priority in our system, but he must be busy with the new site so Runa was the only person left trying for it.  

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
oniyide said:
Its funny but no one is who defending 13-2 is giving convincing reasons why its a good game

fixed

Fail. I don't expect people who fix posts to adjust for perfect spelling and punctuation, but you could have at least cleaned up the word order.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Torillian said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Torillian said:

VGKing said:

Haven't touched it, honestly.  I never beat XIII (only one of two FF games I've bought and not beaten, other is X-2) so I wasn't exceptionally hyped about XII-2 and it was scheduled to come out around the same time as the next Carpe Fulgur localization before it got delayed so I didn't put it in my list of games I'd like to review and haven't bought it.  I kinda expected Arnone to go for the review since he played the last one and the person who reviewed the previous game always gets priority in our system, but he must be busy with the new site so Runa was the only person left trying for it.  

ok no problem. See you for Hyperdimension Neptune Mk2 then! And PLEASE, don't let anyone take this review from you.

5.4 is rather low LOL

almost as bad as giving skyrim the best ps3 rpg last year. lol i am never gonna get over it