By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie coming to XBLA?

rocketpig said:
Sign me up, especially with improved graphics.

Proximity Mines in the Caverns, bitches!

Hah, yeah I won a match like that this summer.  Just threw mines in every hidden space... then stood still.  Was so cheap/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

QFT, loved those mines^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kasz216 said:
rocketpig said:

Hah, yeah I won a match like that this summer.  Just threw mines in every hidden space... then stood still.  Was so cheap/

In college, we used to get drunk and play those matches all the time... It was hilarious.

*running through room* BOOM!

"Damn." 

*spawn* BOOM!

"DAAAAAAAMNNN ITTTT!!!"

*spawn* BOOM!

"I HATE YOU ALL!"

*throws controller* 

*laughter all around*

Damn, I miss that game. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Yes!! Now, between my Wii and 360, I'll be able to get every N64 game I want without actually having to own an N64.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

4 player split screen? anyone know?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

OMG that would rock

BUT it is rumor

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't see how Goldeneye would be able to come to XBLA. Without some sort of deal for Nintendo to bring it the Virtual Console. Nintendo has the publishing rights for Goldeneye 64. That is not even considering the fact that Activision has the games license now and Sony owns the 007 movie rights.

I see no reason to buy an Xbox at the moment. But if they release GoldenEye and Perfect Dark ORIGINAL versions just in HD, 60 frames per second and with online multiplayer, then HELL YES I'm buying an Xbox 360.

I could see it happening - and I'd give it a spin, considering I own the N64 version anyhow ... I am gonna fire it up this weekend ...

I won't dare to hope for such a wonderful thing to happen!