By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII-2 is even better than you think it is

Contrary to you I found FFX-2 far more enjoyable than FFX

The same applies here, XIII-2 has turned out far more enjoyable than XIII.

Around the Network

Im like 3 hours in so far its pretty good. I always felt like final fantasy games never had a good party interaction in comparison to like the tales series, but 13-2 seems to have way more interaction between part members than past games. too bad there's only 2 main characters.

Even better, huh? Well, I think its slightly better than a rotten egg, where does that leave me?

Name: ps3_rpg_gamer. Avatar is a picture of a character from FFXIII-2. An avatar picture he has had for over a year before the games release. Rated FF13 9.6, tales of vesperia 9.5, eternal sonata 9.7, star ocean the last hope 9.2, Valkyria Chronicles 9.8

This seems like a fair and unbiased opinion I can trust =D

While we are here would anyone like my opinion on either Devilman or Invader Zim? =D

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

I'm not sure I'll enjoy the plot since I've already figured out that the big plot twist is that Noel is actually 18 year old Sora.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
ghettoglamour said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

to tell you the truth before playing through the game for 3 hours i believed i would be dissappointed as  i was dissapointed by x-2

although ff xiii-2 as a sequel is presented more fresh and in general when you try to  get the big picture it reminds you the old final fantasy titles

this title has more life than the original and even more after reading a lot of revies saying that the story is awful i found the story great

So you buy a game that you think it will dissappoint you? Interesting...

FF fans are doing this for years..

11 years to be exact. Though, in their defense, it's the same as COD fans. You just keep hope alive for the next iteration to finally get it right. One day.....

OT: I'm still dragging myself through XIII, so I won't be getting this for a while. I'm not expecting a whole lot, but I heard the battle system is even better than XIII's, so that's what I'm looking forward to.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Meh. The entire game was spoiled in the commercials/trailers. Demo imo seems a bit forced. Is there still no chance of playing as anyone besides Noel and Serah?

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Mummelmann said:
Even better, huh? Well, I think its slightly better than a rotten egg, where does that leave me?

it leaves you in this town:

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Mummelmann said:

it leaves you in this town:

I'd rather be in

I can't wait until to play it today. First PS3 game I bought in 18 months. I finish FFXIII on the 360 but decided to jump ship.