By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - one BILLION years of sig control - DECIDED- Rol and kitler WIN. MBP look here!

Tagged games:

lets have some beautiful women in there permanently,everyone else seems to be dropping theirs for some type of maturity lesson,

more women,we don't want the man avs taking over totally,give manbearpig a righteous fight in his sig

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Put this in his sig for the first month.

"I am a big fat Loser!"

Watch the entire thing and you'll understand xD

spurgeonryan said:

No need, I understand I posted this in my Nintendo news thread so I have seen it. Good old Groose! Aren't I supposed to see him again in Skyward Sword?

What do you mean?

spurgeonryan said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
spurgeonryan said:

No need, I understand I posted this in my Nintendo news thread so I have seen it. Good old Groose! Aren't I supposed to see him again in Skyward Sword?

What do you mean?

I am only about at the second dungeon. I heard that Groose comes back later on in the game.

Oh, ok. You have some stuff to look forward to man :)

Put links to Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber in his sig. He'll be the most hated member of the forums lol.

Around the Network

I take it you don't want to punish this person, because Rol's suggestion is great - I'm even tempted to use it.

...or some similar combination of the above.  Adding Rols tag line would of course be appropriate.

lol that's pretty good.

Wise decision you made there^^

Hear ye, Hear ye. Announcement incoming...