By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Wars Kinect Looks Beyond Terrible

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
Those presenters are beyond terrible, too.

I personally prefered the game more to their presenting.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Ya it's going to be funny once it releases =D

chapset said:
quit trolling, dat geek chick was hot

Yes, yes she was.  But the acting from the hosts was just terrible, although with their given scripts and the intended vibe of the video (likely the fault of the producers) I think anyone would have sucked.

OT:  The game is destined to sell pretty well, unfortunately.  Let's just hope that, like Wii Music, the cut-off point is swift after that.

though this games doesnt look too good, i still love the kinect technology

archbrix said:
chapset said:

Yes, yes she was.  But the acting from the hosts was just terrible, although with their given scripts and the intended vibe of the video (likely the fault of the producers) I think anyone would have sucked.

OT:  The game is destined to sell pretty well, unfortunately.  Let's just hope that, like Wii Music, the cut-off point is swift after that.

i though both were unatractive, but both incredibly annoying

Around the Network
chapset said:

Yeah, but she was missing something. 

Oh yeah... it's called boobs.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

thismeintiel said:
killerzX said:
that just look disapointing, really got my hopes up. i was really looking forward to this game, and kinects potential.
unfortunately it looks like it will not come to be.

i remember several months back numerous fans were praising this game, and saying it would be great (i think selnor, michael5 were among them), and that got me really excited for it, but not any more.

i wish they would make a Move starwars game, it seems like the perfect fit.

Definitely.  Controlling the lightsaber 1:1 while also being able to control your character's movement.  That would have been awesome.

I am sure you have the physical acrobat skills to put on the moves of a Jedi. How many backflips you done today?  I never get this argument. People dont have the skills to do 1:1 lightsaber/Jedi moves. A controller being able to track it or not isnt relevant. 

As for the video/game can someone please tell me what looks so bad about it?  I still dont get the backlash.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
thismeintiel said:
killerzX said:
that just look disapointing, really got my hopes up. i was really looking forward to this game, and kinects potential.
unfortunately it looks like it will not come to be.

i remember several months back numerous fans were praising this game, and saying it would be great (i think selnor, michael5 were among them), and that got me really excited for it, but not any more.

i wish they would make a Move starwars game, it seems like the perfect fit.

Definitely.  Controlling the lightsaber 1:1 while also being able to control your character's movement.  That would have been awesome.

I am sure you have the physical acrobat skills to put on the moves of a Jedi. How many backflips you done today?  I never get this argument. People dont have the skills to do 1:1 lightsaber/Jedi moves. A controller being able to track it or not isnt relevant. 

As for the video/game can someone please tell me what looks so bad about it?  I still dont get the backlash.

This is bullshit, you obviously havent played Force Unleashed for WIi. the wiimote was the lightsaber and it worked. THe only problem was that the wiimote sucks for accuracy, so you couldnt pull off the more complicated moves. All he was saying is had Lucasarts not have their head in their ass, they could have easily expanded on the ideas of that game and make something like that for Move, with its better precision, hell not even Move, coudl have done it with motion+. Red Steel 2 did it, the gladiotor portion of Sports Champions did it and the fencing part of WiiSports Resort did it. ANd i dont know where you got backflips from, you would press a button to jump just like we have been doing for decades

looks awesome to me, although i don't have kinect and i don't plan to buy one

do you walk at all in this game!? if not, then it's a big downside

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

amp316 said:
chapset said:

Yeah, but she was missing something. 

Oh yeah... it's called boobs.

she is still very fuckable and with fake tities these days boobs have gone down in value

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.