By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Witcher 2 (360) Release Date Announced in Epic New Cinematic

Tagged games:

It's funny, I usually find polish developed games to be lacking polish (no pun intended) and bad mechanics with frustrating bugs, but this game, I just can't pass based on my previous prejudice.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Note: Video contains some spoilers.

yo_john117 said:
Wow that was awesome. But who the heck is that guy? Does this mean you'll be able to change how your character looks?

Also April 17th is a perfect time for that game to come out because I should be done with ME3 by then.

That was Letho, one of the best video game villains of the past ten years. Hell, maybe the best.

That was a pretty great trailer, and presents absolutely no spoilers for the story proper. I still prefer the "Hope" trailer, but Hell.

Man, I look forward to that extra content being released.

That was awesome!

That was tight!! Can't wait to pick this up.

Around the Network

EPIC!

Holy cow that video was amazing!

For those that have the PC version already do not despair. All the extra content will be available day one for free.

Ancalagon The Black said:
For those that have the PC version already do not despair. All the extra content will be available day one for free.

Probably a few days to a week after, but yeah, us PC players knew to expect it to be released for free. CD Projekt Red is good about this stuff.

pezus said:
No thoughts on the cinematic guys? It blew my away

Holy bananas. It was very well done. Video game cinematic trailers are just pushing their limits every year.