By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Witcher 2 (360) Release Date Announced in Epic New Cinematic

Tagged games:

Performance and looks are two completely different things.

Around the Network

Finally got around to watching the cinematic, f*cking awesome!

*Time to play Witcher 1 again*

New trailer.

30 second spot for the Enhanced Edition

^^ They're hitting all the right buttons with that trailer. For me at least. 'Open world' and 'non-linear' have become standard talking points and popular to the extent they would put them in a promo. I'm not alone. No surpise looking at Skyrim's sales.

I'd love to know what the PC ddl sales were for these games. Great year for role players.

He reminds me of Moorcock's champion Elric.

Thanks Nsanity.

Around the Network
Recon1O1 said:
^^ They're hitting all the right buttons with that trailer. For me at least. 'Open world' and 'non-linear' have become standard talking points and popular to the extent they would put them in a promo. I'm not alone. No surpise looking at Skyrim's sales.

I'd love to know what the PC ddl sales were for these games. Great year for role players.

He reminds me of Moorcock's champion Elric.

Thanks Nsanity.

Moorcock actually went kind of off the deep end about Geralt; apparently he was under the impression that Andrzej Sapkowski was ripping him off.

It's kind of ridiculous how that happened, especially given that the only real similarities between them are that both have white hair and use a sword. Anomander Rake from the Malazan books has way more in common with Elric than Geralt does.

Yeah. Just brings him to mind. He's not an albino, elfin, red-eyed soul-stealer. Don't know much about Geralt but I'm looking forward to finding out. That's too bad MM took it that way. Kind of sad.

CD Projekt: Witcher 2 intro cinematic "the most expensive asset we ever created"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-10-cd-projekt-witcher-2-intro-cinematic-the-most-expensive-asset-we-ever-created