By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soul calibur V Comming to 3DS???

So you can see Ivy's breasts in 3D....D

3DS certainly isn't short of fighting games, but it may be getting one more added to its stable in the form of Namco Bandai's SoulCalibur V.
A retail insider tipped us off that a pre-order listing for the game appears on tills at a major high street chain.
Namco Bandai had not responded to our invitation to comment at the time of publishing.
Retail listings of unannounced games can be tricky things, so don't put too much faith in this — especially as it's apparently been on the list for a while — but we'll update you if and when we hear more.

http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2012/01/soulcalibur_v_3ds_appears_on_retail_coming_soon_list

Around the Network

That could be interesting if they add link i would buy.

Certainly useful, though i'd rather bite for Wii U (though it will likely go there as well. We'll see)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

That would be cool, i would have to get back into Soul games if that is true. Haven't bought one since 2 on the GameCube.

3609-1228-9914

Wouldn't surprise me that's for sure.

Around the Network

i played soul calibur 2 and 4, liked them, but i not even thinking about 5. I'd be very intrested in getting it for the 3ds however, why i dont know.
Put a fire emblem charchter in there!!

umegames said:
i played soul calibur 2 and 4, liked them, but i not even thinking about 5. I'd be very intrested in getting it for the 3ds however, why i dont know.
Put a fire emblem charchter in there!!

That just wouldn't be any fair and you know it.

I mean Hector would just kill urrybody.

that would be 1st day buy actually

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Seeing how the 3DS is selling in Japan, it's not surprising.

The 3DS doesn't need another fighting game; with Dead or Alive, Street Fighter and the soon to come Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, it has enough already.

Read my blog. it exists. No really, it does. I kid you not.