Tagged games:

Weird?

Quite so, good sir! 7 41.18%

Not weirder than my mom 1 5.88%

Weirder than my dog, but ... 2 11.76%

I'm not weird, stop calling me names! 0 0%

*shifty eyes* 7 41.18%

Total:17

ClickToHump is a site reserved to MS execs and shareholders, the site tailored for MS users is ClickToBeHumped.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I hope it's a core game, not some weak ass kinect game were you dry hump your hot next door neighbor leave my d*ck alone please MS

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Hmm, maybe all the years of being in that capsule has made masterchief very sexually frustrated, and instead of conventionally teabagging fallen foes he humps them..? Either that or a new social network.

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Hmm, maybe all the years of being in that capsule has made masterchief very sexually frustrated, and instead of conventionally teabagging fallen foes he humps them..? Either that or a new social network.

A hump button instead of a like button?

Pezus -> You have 1 notification -> Click

*Millenium humped your photo*

Don't think it would work so great  

Nah, im thinking more along the lines of a social network that cuts out the formalities of flirting and small talk, and you literally have to hump every person who clicks on your profile!

...and vice versa!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Millenium said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

A hump button instead of a like button?

Pezus -> You have 1 notification -> Click

*Millenium humped your photo*

Don't think it would work so great  

"Pezus and 32 others humped some hot girl"

Well well well, looks like a Icelandic gangbanger has infiltrated the HUMP Social Site.

*It is a much better picture than "x humped your photo" though* ; )

Alby_da_Wolf said:
ClickToHump is a site reserved to MS execs and shareholders, the site tailored for MS users is ClickToBeHumped.

I'm just quoting so that you know how much I like this post.  I like it a lot.  Nothing to add.